Chapter 14 (BONUS)

Cartmans pov

I watched from affair as kenny smiled and hugged bebe. he then said something to make Wendy blush.

"SHUT UP!!" She yelled but she was smiling. I look at kenny again.

His dark blue dreamy eyes sparkle and his goofy smile seems to light up their conversations. his fluffy hair falls the right way, it matches his pale skin.

Oh god, im turning into Kyle aren't i?! It's like Kyle falling for the hippie!! I'm falling for kenny!! Oh god, oh no. Hana walks over there and kenny smiles putting an arm around her waist then kisses her. I growl.

"Wow. cartman, never new you had it for kenny." I stiffen. I turn around to see the Jew himself, stood there smirking. Stan's behind him. holding in a laugh.

"N-NO I DPNT KAHL!" I shout clenching my fists blushing furiously

"Yeah you are" Stan says in between laughs "I know cause that's the way Kyle would look at me"

"SHHHHH!!" Kyle says pushing Stan playfully. Stan kisses his cheek. Kyle blushes smiling. I almost gag. but it is kinda cute. I can imagine me and kenny could be like that.

"If you had the balls to talk to him. you speak out loud when your thinking." Jewboy smirks.

"Yeah, if you didn't know kenny is bisexual. he has been out with butters. and has made out with hunter. but he's with Hana at the moment." Stan says

"I know that! But I thought he was straight.."

"That's what I thought about this moron." Kyle says pointing to Stan "people always telling me to give up and just date kenny. saying we'd make a cuter couple."

"They were wrong though. TheCrews and voted that we should now be the top of the cutest couple list. and people are telling us were meant to be or some shit"

"Very inspirational. but how can I get kenny to break up with hana?! Even I can say she is one of the most hottest girls in this school!!"

"Yeah she is beautiful. That's the tricky part. but you have keneric right?" I shake my head

"No we failed. the baby broke when i threw her at the wall." they both laugh.

"Style is fine. at my house. ma has it covered" Kyle says

"How about we help you cartman?" Stan says

"Yeah. This could be fun!! Even though it will be tricky."

"Eh?! You guys would help me get kenny? Even after all tht I've done to you?"

"This could make it even. after this we could be friends?" Stan asks.

"And we could go back to hating each other because I'm Jewish and you a hitler fan? Not cause I'm gay or anything?"

"Sure." I say

"Yeah!! keneric is a go!!!" Kyle runs off excitedly. Stan laughs following him.

It would be nice to have some of my old friends back. all I hang around with is Clyde and token. and there not exactly my type of friends. token can rap and shit but I would rather hang out with the goths! At least lamb has a personality! Then it clicked. I should tell lamb!! She loves this gay stuff. I head over to the back of the school.

When I get there lamb is smoking and writing something with pete. there's some skrillex {I think that's how you spell it} coming from the radio. I almost laugh at how picture perfect this is.

"What do you want conformist?" Flirkles high ish voice calls out. he coughs and henrietta smiles at him. his voice must be breaking.

Lamb looks up and passes Pete her paper and pen. he reads it and smirks.

"Good one."

"Thanks." she says standing up. she drop her cigarette, stomps on it then walks over here.

She looks like the same old lamb. big hair that covers her right eye, fishnet sleeves that are attached to her black belly top. her belly button ring glistens in the sun light. her skirt is short but long purple sock cover her knees and her boots are just above her ankles. I'm surprised when she hugs me.

"Eric!! I haven't seen you in ages!!" She says her blue eyes sparkling.

She used to have a huge crush on me. I had a crush on her too. but it would be awkward since she looks so much like the hippie Stan.

"I know! We should talk more. but I need to tell you something, important." she nods and let's me grab her hand and pull her to the other side off the school. no one goes outside really. only the nerds who want to play world at Warcraft in peace.

She looks down at our hands and blushes, snatching her hands from mine. I smile at her.

"So um, you like gay stuff right?"

"Of course!!! Who doesn't?!"

"Most of the school, but I kinda sorta like this guy and-"

"Oh, do I know him?" She seems less enthusiastic now. maybe she still has a crush on me.

"Yeah. it's kenny." I bite my lip

"Oh, okay. glad you told me. I'm gonna sorta go, I hope it works put or whatever. bye conformist." she leaves and joins the goths, lighting another cigarette. I sigh. that didn't go as well as I thought it would. she didn't even call me Eric!! Or make some gay ass comment and say OTP!! While fangirling. that's what she did when Stan Told her about Kyle.

She must really like me. is feel terrible because she is an amazing person. she doesn't care if I'm a little big. she wouldn't care if I was huge! She likes me for me. God I'm turning soft.

Does being gay make you a softie?! No, Craig is gay and he's still the same. hunter is gay too and he's not soft. can't say the same about Stan and Kyle though. especially Kyle.

I kick a coke can that's one the ground. it flies on the direction of Kevin's laptop and hits it. he flips me off.

"Yeah well, fuck you too!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew, that was a long ass chapter. I have a quetion. do you guys like longer chapter and or shorter? Cause with shorter I can put out like 3 chapters at the most on a day. with longer it'll be less. but you'll have longer updates. 1061 words!! Jesus Christ! I usually only do about 370!

CYA LATER NERDZ