QUESTION ABOUT SUNNY'S JIGSAW 'S'

OUI OUI TIS ME SUNNY

r h y m i n g 

The clock that is dutifully ticking- tICKING ME OFF!!!

Anyway, that is quite off topic so let's get to the point.

Grandpop was teaching me how to use this jigsaw like thing- but anyway. 

He helped me make an 'S' cause both Sunny and my irl first name start with an S. Flames, Stage, Mel, and Piper (who isn't in this chat but anyway my first follower on old acc ily)

So I made that.

I'm either going to paint it which would probably be like a buttery yellow with some other color making a comic-style edge, which I can also do with black and white, or I can make a collage with newspaper and sunflowers. The last option is to make it a tye-dye style collage with the newspapers being slightly pink and purple and tinted with white along with the sunflowers.

This is the "S" and here's a typical mechanical pencil to compare it to for size. 

I can't work on it until Saturday night though, the S or the heart or the newsies thing, since I'm at Grandmom and Grandpop's and I'm heading to Mommom and Poppop's in like an hour to stay there for the night.

They live in a small town and their houses are three miles away from each other, and Mommom does professional editing as her job, and Grandmom proofreads for her a lot.

But anyway what do you think I should do?

Butter yellow with comic style lines

White with black comic style lines

Sunflower and Newspaper collage

Sunflower and Newspaper tye-dye collage

~ Sunny 

PS I OPENED THIS ACC AND I SAW THIS NOTIF AMOUNT ITS LEGIT AMAZING