A Message from Charades/Phoenix

Hey, I just have something I want to tell you guys.

There's been a lot of stress going on in our life lately and we've decided that you guys probably should know about a thing that's been going on. Now, you might be wondering why I'm saying 'we' and that is because our brain is split into several people. To explain a little bit further on what's going on with us, it's basically that our trauma has been catching up with us and split into five that are current personalities in our brain. This is why we might suddenly act a bit weird around some of you. That is because we don't really know you or have a close friendship with you.

I know you guys know us as Charades and that is totally awesome but a couple of us don't feel very comfortable with that nickname and will therefore write our actual name after the message. The name basically means that we would like for you to call us by that name instead.

We are currently, Phoenix (he is our host which means that he is the one fronting (in charge) for most of the time), Rocket (that you might remember as Zachary who is our trauma carrier), Alexandria (she is a little), Alt (short for Alternative who is our primary protector), and me Link (short for Lincoln and I am the caretaker). If you want more information about a certain person or our people then please dm (for other information please dm too).

I'm sorry that this is so long but I felt that it was necessary - Link (Lincoln)

~~~<^>~~~<^>~~~<^>~~~<^>~~~<^>~~~<^>~~

Hey guys. I know that this is a lot to take in but I want to give you an update. Because of a lot of stress going on with us lately, our system evolved. I (Phoenix) split. We got back our former protector, Keygan. He is 16 now and was gone for five months after he split into Alternative and Lincoln who is still here. It's been hard for him to catch up but he is working on it. I know that he's talked to a couple of you but I think for him, it would be nice if everyone could just refresh his memory by just introducing themselves short in the comments on here. Thank you so much for taking your time and reading this. Thank you for your support. Have a nice day(: - Phoenix, Charades