WNA Rules

Hey, guys.

Stage here again. (I know you're getting tired of me lol. Don't worry, this is hopefully the last thing.)

To make the WNA the best place it can be, I've decided to just make a page for rules. There are just some reminders in here :)

Rules -

1. Kindness is key:

I don't care if you're mad; there is no fighting on the WNA. You never have any idea what someone's going through - even on here, not everyone tells you everything. I know I don't - so kindness is crucial. 

2. No fighting:

Take your fighting off of the WNA page. I'm not saying you can't be annoyed with someone in the WNA, but there are people who get triggered by this sort of thing and others who don't like confrontation. No fighting on the page.

3. No racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc.:

I don't really think I need to explain this, or even put this as a rule, but it's here anyway as a reminder.

4. Be careful if you mention stuff that can trigger someone:

I've talked about this before. People have triggers (which are listed on the Trigger Chats page in the WNA book). We don't want to trigger anyone, but we also don't want people to think they have no one to go to. All I ask is that you'd be considerate when mentioning something that could trigger someone. (Stage: I'm not triggered by anything really. I'm always someone who's here if you need me and I'll drop everything to help.)

5. Be open-minded:

You may not agree with someone's opinions, but if they aren't hurting you, don't start a fight over it. Please. A lot of us deal with confrontation on a daily basis, they don't want to deal with more on their safe space, and a lot of us are triggered by confrontation or just don't like it.

6. Think before you type:

Also pretty self-explanatory. This is mostly just human decency. Don't be rude, try to be a little empathetic if someone's going through something - even if empathy is not your strong suit - and be supportive. Some people don't get support from their family. If they come to us and we make it worse, they're just gonna turn away and the WNA won't last.

I know we're all trying our best. I know life is hard right now.

The WNA is not what it used to be. As much as I try to deny it, it's not. People are getting back to normal life and with life comes struggles.

Either way, if we can provide someone a little safety and comfort, that's great.

(Message me if I should add another rule  - Stage)