Take care of her for me

Hey lovey! before we continue, I've decided that Alexis will now be played by the beautiful Nailea Devora because I love her and I feel like her and Alexis are very similar so yeah! Enjoy bae <3
——————————————————————
They got back to Alexis's Texas home after dropping Michael off at his house. "Get some sleep baby, we're getting up early tomorrow to go see your brother." her mom said before placing a peck on her forehead and heading up to bed. She trusted her and Noah so leaving them alone was not worrying for her. They walked around a bit giving Noah a tour of her childhood home and remembering how simple things were when she lived in Texas. "God I missed this place." she said while looking around at old photos and drawings. They walked upstairs and she started showing him everything. "This is the washroom, that's my room and... that's Isaacs." she said almost crying again. Noah quickly brought her into a hug to make her feel safe. She walked inside and saw a framed photo of her, Michael, Michaels older sister and Isaac at the beach when they were younger. They had ice cream all over their faces and they were laughing. Alexis looked at the photo and chuckled at the image while tears started flowing. Noah came and hugged her from behind. "He's gonna be ok." he said as he stayed in the hug and she rubbed his hand. "I know. He's a fighter." she said and took a sigh of relief. "Just like you," Noah said before planting a soft kiss on her head, "Now come on, bedtime! You need some rest." he continued as he grabbed her hand and dragged her into her room. She got her pyjamas on, brushed her teeth, brushed her hair and went to bed  They fell asleep in each other's arms making this the first time in a while that day that Alexis felt safe, collected and secure.

When they woke up in the morning, they got ready to see Isaac in the hospital.

                              (fit check )They walked outside and went to wait for Alexis's mom in the car

                              (fit check )
They walked outside and went to wait for Alexis's mom in the car. "Jeez I forgot how hot it gets in Texas." the girl said fanning herself. "Must be cuz i'm here." Noah said while striking a pose. She jokingly hit his arm. Her mom got into the car and she pulled out of the driveway. "Don't forget we need to pick up Michael on the way." she reminded her mom. Noah grabbed onto Alexis's hand and held it. He held it the entire car ride. When Michael got into the car, he smiled at Alexis and placed his hand on her thigh. She ignored it because she was used to it but Noah noticed. The car ride was silent mainly because Alexis was nervous and building herself up to see her brother attached to machines and stuff. When they arrived she got out of the car and grabbed Noah's hand. He made her feel safe. Once they had their visitors pass, they went up the elevator and Alexis's breath began to quicken.   

Her heart rate sped up and her breath also shortened. Michael noticed and grabbed her hand then pulled her into a tight hug. "Hey, hey he's going to be ok. Don't panic bear. Breathe in and out." Michael said rubbing her back and helping her breathe. Noah noticed that as well but chose not to make a scene because Alexis couldn't handle it right now. They approached the door and Alexis took another deep breath in and out. "He's ready." the nurse said as she patted Alexis's shoulder. "Can I um.. can I go in alone for a few minutes? Like by myself?" she asked the boys and her mother. "Of course sweetie." her mother said opening the door for her. She walked in and saw her father. She ran up to him and have him a hug. "Hi dad, i've missed you." she said because she truly has missed her dad since she's been in LA. "Did you sleep here?" she asked noticing that he wasn't home last night. "Yeah, I stayed here your brother." he said looking towards Isaac causing Alexis to do the same. She saw him all scraped and bruised with cords attached to machines attached to him. He was sleeping but he wasn't dead. She covered her mouth with her hand as she saw her brother in horrible condition. She pulled up a chair beside him as her dad left the room. She gently placed her hand on top of his. She noticed that his eyes began opening. She gasped and tears came to her eyes. "Isaac?" she said.  "Lexi?" he asked in a weak voice as a smile began to grow on his face. "Hi!" she said as she grew more excited by the second. She wanted to hug him so badly but she knew she couldn't without hurting him. "Wait... why aren't you in LA? You shouldn't be here, I shouldn't be holding you back..." he said before he started rambling about how Alexis shouldn't be held back and how he wasn't really that injured. "Isaac!" she interrupted his rambling. "I chose to come back to Texas. I want to be here." she reassured him. "Well i'm glad you're here." he said. "There's no where else i'd rather be." They caught up a bit about their separate lives. About 7 minutes later, Michael, Noah and her mom came into his hospital room. Isaac and Michael did their bro thing and caught up because as close as him and Alexis were, Michael still grew up with Isaac as well. He only had an older sister but wished for an older brother so that's where Isaac came in. He was always like an older brother figure to him. Alexis could tell Noah was nervous meeting her brother. "So this is the guy my baby sister is always smiling at, nice to meet you curly." Isaac said referring to Noah's curly hair. "You know Lex had a huge crush on you when she was like 11." Isaac started. "ISAAC!" Alexis said in attempt to shut him up. "Oh really? Please tel me more." Noah said wiggling his eyebrows and trying not to laugh. "Oh yeah she had a big fat crush on you. Pretty sure she planned a weeding and everythi-" "OKAY! And that's enough. Isaac please remember you're life kinda depends on this cord and machine that I can turn off at any given moment." Alexis said interrupting her brother while Noah was laughing uncontrollably. For about 2 hours the kids and Alexis and Isaacs parents laughed and chatted for hours. "Lex?" Isaac started, "yeah?" she responded. "I want you to go back to LA tomorrow. This has been your dream forever and I don't want you to put that on pause because of me and before you say anything," he said knowing Alexis would try to tell him that she wanted to be there for him, "I want you to go back. As much as I would love it if you stayed, finish the movie, keep killing it every day and come back home being the same talented and passionate young woman you were before you left." Tears started to well in everyone's eyes. "Okay, I'll go back." she said smiling as she began to cry happy tears. They all said their goodbyes and made their way home. "Hey curly? Take good care of my baby sister ok?" Isaac said to Noah. "Always." Noah responded smiling. "And Mikey, make sure she doesn't do anything I wouldn't. I trust you man." he said making Noah a bit jealous.  "Bye shit-stain." Alexis said making Isaac laugh. "Later ass-hat." he responded chuckling as he watched Noah, Michael, Alexis and her mom walk out the doors.
-
"Alright, your flights are booked! We're gonna drive you guys to the airport bright and early." her mom said. "Ok mom. Love you!" Alexis responded.

Hey bae. Ngl this chapter was a bit emotional but it's ok cuz we're strong. Um I'm thinking about writing a Ricky Bowen (hsmtmts) fan fic cuz of course. Lmk what y'all would think ab that. Anyways ily bestie. Stay strong for me ok?
mwah -b.