chapter sixteen

Wybies pov

"You're not supposed to be here, she'll see you" i turned around and saw me, i had buttons for eyes. "You're me? Like...an actual copy of me" i wasn't surprising anyone, the weird just kept on coming and if i keep being surprised, id have a headache by the end of it all.

"Well, im actually a better version of you but yes, I'm you" he spoke. Ouch, he literally just insulted me.

"Where's (y/n)?, i was talking to him through my mirror and suddenly he disappeared so i could see or hear him anymore" i asked, hoping he would know.

Before he could answer, the small door opened again and Coraline crawled through. She stood up and looked at me "im not here for you, i need to find my parents" she looked at me then the other me then left the room "She can distract her other mother for a short while" he said as he started walking to the door, i quickly followed him and he continued to talk.

"If she finds you, dont get into her way, if you do, she might hurt you, or worse... she hates teenagers, except for (y/n)" we then stopped by a mirror.

He stared at our reflection for a moment then turned to me "im sorry, shes making me do these things..." he then grabbed me and pushed me through the mirror.

I fell onto the cold floor and looked up to where i fell through, there was nothing, just a wall. I stood up and waited for my vision to get used to the darkness of the room.

Once i could fully see, i looked around the room, four walls, the floor and roof. It was small.

There was a bed in one corner of the room. It was cold, very cold and i dont think this room has seen any light ever before.

"Its a prison cell..." i said just above a whisper.

I rubbed my arms as i moved forward to try and see more of the dark room that i couldn't.

In the corner, opposite of the bed was something. I squinted my eyes to see better. It wasn't something, it was someone. They weren't moving.

I moved closer "hello? (Y/n)? Is that you?" The persons head snapped up, it was (y/n). He then jumped up and tackled me. We fell onto the ground and he held me down, he was unexpectedly strong

"this is your fault, why did you have to be on the other side of that mirror?"