Previous Fanfictions

I know this is basically a year late, but I'm just now sorting it out.

No, I'm not starting drama, and I can understand if people will disagree with my words and I take full responsibility. I'm not that type of person to start tea or hate for others and I don't want to start a fight with @/monstersandmaw.

When I first got into the exophilia community, their blog was the first I ever read. Not only did it get me into loving this community, but it got me to really love reading their stories and wanting me to write my own. The first ever story I wrote was of a naga called Reydryn, which I was inspired by their story of Ascal.

Sadly to say, it follows the beats of their story which some believe is heavily plagiarising @/monstersandmaw's story.

Was this deliberate? No, any writer would say they weren't copying another's work and they're differences between copying a writer's work to the bone to be inspired and having similar tropes. Saying this when I look back and see how far my blog and writing have come, and the stories I have written and shared, I don't look back on it fondly. How I started versus where I am now are completely different.

Like what @/monstersandmaw says, I'm not starting drama or fights. Although I don't talk to them, I respect their work and hope for their success in the future. I myself, do not see my work in that story, and so for now, I will be taking down both parts on this site and my Tumblr.

What I did I would never do now, but as a writer and human being, I'd rather not have to be hated for these past actions. I will be taking some days off from writing to focus on my mental health and I will return.