ᴏɴᴇ

FreeTop first of all but he lookin so fine in that cell bruh I can't wait till he get out

Amani Rose Simmons

Well for a little update on me, i had my baby 4 months ago and i decided to name her Macei De'Nae Gaulden, me and Kentrell haven't spoke since the last time we spoke

I haven't really been talking to any of the gang, I really only talk to alexis cassidy and kd ive just been really doing my own thing by myself focusing on me and my daughter.

By the way, I'm not gone be one of them lil mothers who don't let the child see their dad, whenever Kentrell comes to his senses he can see her for now he's good where he at.

My thoughts got interrupted by macei crying, scared me a little bit, I ran up the steps and picked her up before taking her downstairs with me.

-

" mommy gotchu " I said rubbing her back and head as she calmed down a little bit.

" it's okay mommy here with you " I said putting her on the couch and sitting next to her.

I put my arm in front of her so she wouldn't fall as I grabbed the tv remote and powered it on.

I searched in YouTube " BabyBus " and scrolled throughout the videos.

" which one " I asked looking back at her

She just laughed making me laugh and choose a random video from the channel.

While she watched tv i pulled out my phone and checked my Instagram.

Same thing just edits of me and Kentrell, People just bashing me.

I apparently didn't tell him about macei and then mostly just pictures of people I follow and stuff.

I haven't posted in a while so I guess today will be the day imma post again i never really posted macei before.

If somebody has something bad to say about her imma flip out and ion have time for that shit right now.