sɪxᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

macei dg .
15 years old .

| MAY 15th |

" finally the weekend " i mumbled taking my purse off and putting my hoodie in the closet, im ready to get my hair done right now .

" im not doing this today wit you " my momma said " who you on the phone with " i asked sitting on the couch .

" yo daddy " she told me and i sighed " momma just hang up " i told her " you know he gone try to come over here " she said .

" don't do that hoe shit again im dead ass " he said, i heard it a little bit " how am i being a hoe i did not do shit " she said .

" then why you got her calling my phone cause you can't answer yours " he asked her " you act like she can't call you " she said .

" im not saying that, im saying come pick her up if you told her you was gone pick her up " he said .

" ok, bye Kentrell have a nice day " she hung up the phone " mom why don't y'all go to couple therapy " i asked .

" cause we not a couple and i don't wanna be " she said " why don't you " i asked her .

" you don't see how he act macei, he's petty as hell im not doing that with him " she told me and I nodded .

" ok well can i go to kam house " i asked " sure macei " she told me and i went upstairs to my room .

| 2nd momma |

macei
hey ma can i come over?

2nd momma
yea baby you know you don't gotta ask

macei
k thank u
Delivered

| 🔐 |

🌍
omw

🔐
aight bet.
Read

4PM

" stop macei " kam told me " as i slapped his butt and he sat on the bed " it's weird for you to say my name " i told him .

" how " he asked " cause u would've said stop dude or stop mane " i mocked his voice " that's not how I sound " he said .

" yes it is, let me see " i snatched his headphones off his head making him smack his lips