sɪxᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

macei dg .
15 years old .

| MAY 15th |

" I'm not setting him up that's idiotic " i mumbled going to the office " what you need macei " she asked " never mind " I shook my head and left the office .

FaceTiming Pops 👨‍👧
connecting...

" waddup baby " he asked " can you come get me please " i asked him " yea but where yo momma at " he asked me " i don't know she not answering the phone for me " I said .

" alright I'm on my way be ready " he said " ok " I replied making him hang up the phone .

2:46 PM

" what you did today " he asked " nothing same thing really " i told him making him nod as he called somebody " man what the fuck you doing " he said through the phone .

....... " no ion wanna hear allat shit you said you was gone come get her stop saying that shit if you not doing it " he said and i sighed, i already know that's my momma .

" no that shit is not cool, whoever you with being a hoe with my daughter come first my nigga " he said " can y'all stop please " i said " you betta be at this house when i drop her off " he said .

" no fuck is you talking bout, stop doing hoe ass shit and forgetting to come get her " he said " how the fuck am i being a hoe Kentrell im at home " i heard her yell .

" yea aight ion wanna hear that shit " he said " alright fuck you witcho bitch ass " she hung up the phone and he just smiled and shook his head, I'm sick of them arguing .

[ + mani house ]

my dad knocked on the door as we waited for my momma to open it, i had left my key on accident in my room .

she opened the door and i came in, my dad came in too and i don't know why this just starting more arguments .

he just likes to argue with people and im pretty sure y'all know that too, i wish he grew out of it though .

i just took my shoes and hoodie off before going upstairs and soon as i closed my room door i heard muffled arguing .

oh my gosh.

" now who a bitch " my dad said making me shake my head " you a bitch get the fuck, you always starting shit nigga " she yelled .

" don't put that shit on me cause you being a hoe and forgetting yo daughter at school bitch " he yelled back .

" you making me mad im finna slap you get out " she said " put me out bitch " he said, i hate my life .