Elsa

Elsa's POV
Hello my name is Elsa. I am currently living with my mom, my twin sister, Anna, and my lovely cute brother, Olaf. My mom moved us to an school called Jelsa High. Anna and me already know some people that go there. Jack is one and he's our neighbor.

He's also my bestfriend. Anna know that Rapunzel is going to Jelsa High School.

Anna said that Rapunzel likes Jack so I told her that Jack is just my friend.

I always hang out with them. I know who Anna likes, she likes Kristoff.

Merida she's also my best friend . And she likes Hiccup.

Kristoff, Hiccup, Flynn, and Jack are the most popular boys in Jelsa. Everybody called them the gamers.

I guess they are called that  because they play many sports at once in school. Well, Jack is mainly a soccer player.

Hiccup is also a soccer player. Flynn is a football player. Then Kristoff is also a basketball player.

They also have formed a band. Jack is the main singer and Hiccup is a backup one.  Flynn plays the guitar and Kristoff plays the drums.

And us I am a skater. Jack like to skate with me. Anna is a dancer. Rapunzel is hairstyles. Merida is basketball player.

Hiccup like yo play with her too. Our house are just next to each other.
So we can talk the hole day.

I love playing withmy friends. There like my sisters and brothers. Well be sides Anna.

Specially Jack. He's like my older brother that I never had. Well I have a brother name Olaf.

I love him too. But sometimes he's a little bad. So does Jack.