Not the perfect timing

Elsa
Well after does big days we all came to school well of course I came with my boyfriend. Kristoff picked Anna this morning. Mom and Olaf already know that were not single anymore.

After I told Anna I told Mom. Then Anna told Olaf. I also told Olaf about Anna and Kristoff anyway. Olaf would find out anyway.

Because Jack and I change our Facebook profile picture. We also changed our instagam profile. Olaf is one of the talkative person that I know.

I can't believe that I have a boyfriend already. After all of that I came to school with Jack . Rapunzel was looking at me so nice.

She came to us. Olaf came along and said that "Did you know that Elsa and Jack are dating ".

Rapunzel said "Yeah I know Olaf thanks for telling me, bye Elsa bye Jack and bye Olaf.

After that me and Jack went to class.

Rapunzel

I am so lucky I don't have a talkative brother. Olaf is like her sister . Maybe Elsa was telling him to say that to me.

I can't believe Elsa. She is such supid girl. Well I will get Jack back. I will. In the meantime I have to be with Flynn.

So Elsa, Anna, Merida, Hiccup, and Jack won't get suspension about me. Because they have there happy ending.

I will have mine soon with Jack . Maybe your think why would I do that? Well because Elsa got my man and I will take him back.

Rapunzel Vs Elsa (The big six story )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें