Elsa's First Kiss

Elsa
I don't why Rapunzel ask who do I like? I said nothing. Because I know that her heart will be broken. I know that she won't talk to me.

I like Jack. It all started in kindergarten. I use to hate him. Because he always showoff in class and with the popular girls in school.

In that school I use to be the one who was left out by the cool kids. But Jack helped me to be popular. The next year we meet Rapunzel.

Well I guess Rapunzel like him. Today I went to Jack's house. I saw red roses all over the floor. There was a note that says :

Dear Elsa,
Meet at the top. By the way I love you. I didn't have the power to say it to you in person. I like you ever since Kindergarten.
If you want to talk to me I'll wait upsaters. I love you and hope you love me back. Would you go out with me? Yes or No?

I went up. I saw Jack holding a red rose. He gave it to me. I didn't let him talk I said I love you more Jack. Ever since Kindergarten.
I would love to go out with you.

He came to me and kiss me. His lips was so smooth and I don't know how to explain it. I just felt love. So it took like 5 minutes.

He started yelling. And we ate dinner. That was my first kiss and my first boyfriend. Hopefully Jack will never do anything to hurt me.