Prom Day

Elsa
Prom is finally here I can't wait to see Jack and of course my friends. Well more Jack . This prom is in the end of the year this actually the last time where going to see each other before all of us go to college. Jack said that he doesn't know what college his parents want him to go. My parents told me and Anna are going to NYU (New York University). Not to show off but I got a scholarship in there. I really tried my best so my mom and dad doesn't have to pay for two. Now they only have to pay for one. Jack is here.

Jack
Before I came to prom my parents told me that I have to break up with Elsa beacause long distance relationship. Because the college I am going to is on Los Angeles. She told me that she's going to NYU. I am going to UCLA. Rapunzel is going there too because her birth mom live there they had a deal that once Rapunzel is in college she is going to live with her birth parents. So I really don't know how to say it to Elsa. Because after prom I have to go to LA with Rapunzel.

"Jack" called out Elsa.

"Oh hi Els can I talk to you "Jack said in a really sad voice.

"Sure"Elsa said

Jack said " I am going to LA to UCLA to be a Lawyer I have to go tomorrow after prom. Rapunzel is going to come with me".

"So your saying that will never see each other again since you have to study ther for 10 years.". Elsa said with tears.

"Not only 10 years Els I have to live there" Jack said with tears also.

"I guess this is goodbye forever Jack you were the best boyfriend I ever had have fun, have a nice trip with blonde. Good luck". Elsa said as she walk away from Jack and went to Anna to get her tears of.

Jack said goodbye to everybody. After a few minutes when Elsa, Jack , Anna, Kristoff, and Rupenzel went home Merida came with Hiccup. Astrid was there.

"Did you tell her yet ?" Astrid ask in a mean way.
"Tell me what ? " Merida said to Hiccup.

" Look I don't mean to hurt you but I have to go to Texas to study and live there I know we said that were both goingto break our dreams together but I can't Merida were DONE." Hiccup said to Merida's face.

Then Hiccup went out of the door.