Clarity ━━ Jason Tood

┏━━━━  ❦︎  ━━━━┓

WELCOME TO 

CLARITY

A JASON TODD FANFIC

WRITTEN BY JUDITH

┗━━━━  ❦︎   ━━━━┛

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

❝ She is the only family I have, I don't know what I would do if I lost her. ❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

EXTENDED SUMMARY

         GOTHAM WAS A HELLHOLE THAT EVEN IF YOU MANAGED TO ESCAPE FROM WOULD MAKE SURE THAT YOU COULDN'T LEAVE WITHOUT A FEW THOUSAND SCARS. Miria Ryder had be one of ' the lucky ones' or so that's what the residents of Gotham would tell her but in reality, she was just another person that was fucked up in every way possible, which she had to give a special thanks to the city and its ever-heroic capped crusader Batman for.  At first the idea of living with the batman and his sidekick robin sounded like paradise for the seven-year-old girl that wanted to use her powers to protect the city. 

         As it turned out it the billionaire had no idea on how to teach her to use her powers since she was the only one known of her kind, she had both light and dark powers that were constantly at battle with each other. Her problem was that she couldn't balance them, one seemed to be more powerful than the other and of course Bruce thought that meant that she should use her darker powers first because they were easier for her to call on. With one side being used more often it would have consequences like a nose bleed or worse depending on how much she used. As the years went on, she started to learn more about her powers, but not that it mattered because in Bruce's eyes she should use what would help him and Dick out quicker, not that they needed much help, the dynamic duo could fend for their selves most of the time.