raging commander (different version (improved in my opinion)

I watch as his face contorts into rage, flinching as the usually stoic commander grabbed my wrists and slammed them against the wall, not even a shred of mercy as he watched me tear up from the pain. "Make no mistake" he muttered, scowling as he spit out words laced in venom "I do not love you enough to be jealous"

"C-Cale nim-" Choi Han stuttered in shock as he watched his saviour show an emotion other than amusement for the first time in years. "Get out, Choi Han" Cale growled, his eyes locked on me as he clenched the hands around my wrist, watching with no remorse me as I flinch from the pain "but-" the sword master spoke up to protest, his brows knitting together as his gaze continuously moved from my furious lover to me, before giving in with a weary sigh and leaving the room.

"C-cale..." I stuttered, tears rolling down my cheeks as I watched him, hurt from the words he spat, hoping it was truly just said in a fit of anger. "please calm down, I can-" I tried to reason, but the male shut me up with a kiss, his hands leaving the place they trapped me against the wall and moving to encase my waist, pushing me flush against him and clearly not caring for my excuses as his tongue violated my mouth. I silently protested, trying my hardest to free myself: but of course even Cale's strength was superior compared to a girl who'd never had a day of training in her life, much less countless ancient powers. Eventually giving in and kissing back, I reached up and circled my arms around the taller mans neck, attempting to deepen the kiss further.

Cale grabbed my throat and pushed me back, squeezing my throat in a clear warning not to test him. I whimper, eyeing him from underneath long eyelashes as he attempts to sheath his anger, jaw ticking as he clenched his teeth, his eyes flashing with restrained rage, and I have no doubt his self appointed chains have been put back up. I push down my disappointment at his method of holding back, wondering if such a mechanism was truly healthy. My thoughts came to a pause as he squeezed my neck, cutting off my air for a second and sending heat straight to my core. "Darling I-" I tried, but was cut short when he interrupted. "you." he said. a mere whisper as he controlled his volume so that our companions don't hear him lose his control. "how dare you tell me time and time again that you will do nothing of concern, and yet proceed to go and frolic with my enemy?" He asked, the only sign of his rage being the tightening of his hand on my throat. "I was not frolicking!" I protested in outrage, reaching up to grab his wrist "I was merely trying to help you by attempting to gather intel!!!!" the man narrows his eyes at my confession, his hand loosening slightly from where they were chained around my neck, but his hand on my waist pushing me further against him "and you chose to do that my flirting with them?..." he muttered, his eyes giving away his dimming anger "yes." I agree, chin rising in defiance as I glare at my lover "now stop with your jealousy and come here" I order haughtily, arms going back up around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss. He kisses back, hands going down to grab me by my thighs and pick me up. I Yelp in surprise, my legs automatically circling around his waist and hands seeking purchase by grabbing his shoulders. "Don't misunderstand." He spoke, eyes flashing with amusement, much to my immense relief. "I have not forgiven you. You are due for a punishment." He whispers the last word against my lips, his own pulling into a wicked grin and changing his whole face. "A punishment? What nonsense, I do n-" I cut myself off with a Yelp as Cale carries me to his bed and throws me down on it, him soon climbing after and covering my body with his own as he seeks to put his lips to my neck "Cale! Stop I- oh! yes~" I moan out as I feel his hands wander down to lift my skirt and push down my lace underwear and touch my pussy. "Red?" He murmurs against my jaw, delight clear in his voice "is it to match me, perhaps?" He questions, his teeth latching on to my sensitive neck "of..of course not, you fool!" I moan out, back arching as he pushes a hand into my underwear and brushing his thumb against my clit before inserting a finger without warning "cale!" I cry out at the intrusion, eyes widening at the suddenly pleasure "oh!" I moan out, eyes closing once more as he lifts his face and connects his lips from mine before ripping my panties off and reaching up to do the same with my shirt and bra, leaving me laying wide eyed in nothing my a mini skirt as the male rises to his knees and looks down at me with such clear satisfaction in his usually blank face that I have the urge to scoff "oh would you just-" I start, intending to scold him but stopping abruptly as he spreads my legs and dives down to eat me out as if he was starving, his tongue lapping up my juices before diving into my heat, his fingers coming up to push into my pussy in order to loosen me up for his large cock. I grab his hair in surprise, before tugging at it in apprehension "cale....cale.. take off your clothes" I somehow squeeze out through the pleasure, desperate to be fucked as soon as possible. The male chuckles in amusement, lifting his gaze to meet my eyes, and I almost come from the sight alone. With one last lick at my heat, the male gets back up on his knees and starts to slowly take off his clothes as I wait. quickly becoming impatient, I dive up to grab at his tunic but his take hold of my wrist and squeezes, his eyes flashing with wickedness as he pins me back down to the bed "now what kind of punishment would this be if I let you have whatever you wanted, hm?" he asks, a smirk set on his lips as he looks down at my already wrecked state "I-" i attempt to answer, but he shakes his head "no, sweetheart. You need to understand that you don't flirt with other men while in my sight.. do you understand?.." he whispers, and I nod enthusiastically, completely turned on by his complete authority and charisma.

The male nods in satisfaction before continuing to slowly shed himself of his clothes, his eyes on my form as I myself rub my legs together in order to get even a little big of friction. Once finally down to just his pants, the male once again leans down and covers my bare body with his own, a hand snaking up to cover my throat and squeezing once, before going back down to my bare pussy as pushing two fingers in at once with no warning. "Oh!!" I moan out, back arching once more at the sudden movement. The male grins in satisfaction as he thrusts his fingers 6 times before forcing in a third. I moan out at how good the burn from the stretch feels, my hands reaching up to circle around the males neck and bringing him down for a kiss as he continues to finger me while his thumb rubs at my clit. "Oh- oh cale I'm coming-" and then he stops, and I stare, wide eyed at him as he takes his fingers back out and leans back as my orgasm dies down all at once and I tear up "oh god no don't tell me-" I whisper, and he grins as he pushes his fingers back in and brings me back to the edge and then stopping all together, I whine, my fingers reaching up to pull at blood red hair as I tear up "baby please-" I beg, but words soon turn into babbling as he pushes his fingers back in and repeats the process, before doing it again and again 3 more times.

unable to comprehend though the pleasure, I desperately reach to grab at his shoulders and force myself to look him in the eye "baby please fuck me already~" I whine, and his amusement returns in full force at he looks down at me, and I have to force myself not to blush "oh? well since you asked so nicely.." he murmurs, leaning down to lick my lips once more before lining himself up and pushing in without warning, a groan forcing itself out of his throat as I moan and squeeze around him, back arching and hips rolling to meet him as he sets a brutal pace and fucks into my wet pussy. "Oh! Oh yes!" I moan, legs circling around his hips as I reach up to pull him down for a heated kiss, which he meets with enthusiasm as he continues to pound into my wet pussy with abandon.

"Oh!" I moan as he breaks the kiss to bite at my neck "cale I'm coming!" I moan out, hips rolling to meet his thrusts. The male lets out a chuckle against my throat "already?" He whispers, amused as he continues to fuck me. "Y-yes!" I scream out "I'm-im-I'm coming! Oh god it's so good yes!" I arch off the bed, grabbing his hair for purchase as I come with so much force I black out.

"god" the male groans out, pulling out and turning me until I'm on my knees before pushing his cock back into my wet pussy and continuing to fuck me through my orgasm. "oh god...oh god yes" I babble, head hanging before my weak arms before they lose purchase and I fall "oh god yes! Yes yes yes" I moan, the overstimulation pushing me to a second orgasm in a matter of minutes "god your so good for me, sweetheart" he groans out, his hands leaving bruises on my hips from how hard he's grabbing them "yes yes yes I am" I moan, squeezing my pussy so that it's tighter for him "god yes baby use me! use me however you want!!" I scream as he continues fucking into me without mercy, and I gasp as I feel my third orgasm coming "oh god baby I'm coming again!~" I moan, and he nods groaning as he reaches out to slap my plump ass "good girl" he moans "let's come together this time, hm?" He suggests, and I nod enthusiastically "god yes yes yes" I babble as he continues fucking into me, and I scream as I feel his semen filling me when he comes the same time I do.

When he pulls out and lets go of my hips, my whole body collapses and I fall into the the bed, my body exhausted from the stimulation

my lover chuckles as he looks down at me, amusement and fondness in his eyes as he sweeps his hair back from his face "we're not down yet, sweetheart. I've only come once" he says, before reaching out to grab and roll me back on my back and smirking when I reach out for him "let's try standing sex, hm?" He murmurs, his smirk turning into an evil grin as he reaches down to pick me up and waiting for me to wrap my limbs around him before moving to hold me up against a wall and quickly pushing his dick into me, my moans filling the room as he continues to fuck me until I'm exhausted.

I can't say I didn't like the punishment, though, as exhausting as it was.