raging commander

I watch as his face contorts into rage, flinching as the usually stoic commander grabbed my wrists and slammed them against the wall, not even a shred of mercy as he watched me tear up from the pain. "Don't misunderstand" he scowled, spitting out the words I've begged him to never utter "I don't love you"

"C-Cale nim-" Choi Han stuttered in shock as he watched his saviour show an emotion other than amusement for the first time in years. "Get out, Choi Han" Cale growled, his eyes locked on me as he clenched the hands around my wrist, watching me flinch from the pain "but-" the sword master spoke up to protest, his brows knitting together as his gaze continuously moved from my furious lover to me, before giving in and leaving the room.

"C-cale..." I stuttered, tears rolling down my cheeks as I watched him, hurt from the words he spat, hoping it was truly just said in a fit of anger. "please calm down, I can-" I tried to reason, but the male shut me up with a kiss, clearly not caring for my excuses as his tongue violated my mouth. I silently protested, trying my hardest to free myself: but of course even Cale's strength was superior compared to a girl who'd never had a day of training in her life, much less countless ancient powers. Eventually giving in and kissing back, I could feel my panties already getting wet as I tried to rub my legs together in order to keep give my self some sort of pleasure. Feeling his hands fall from my wrists and circle around my waist, I moved my arms up to circle around his neck as I got closer to him, rubbing my breasts against his chest in order to turn him on and have him ram me sooner- but he clearly didn't like that, as he grabbed my chin and forced me away from him before picking me up by the ass.,the weak male capable of this due to me being far lighter than most due to my wind ancient power.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms going around his neck as he reconnected the kiss once more, not giving me closure as he continued to stop as he wished. Was this his punishment? Because it was driving me insane. Eventually his hands went up my dress and lifted it over my head, before his lips fell on my neck and he bit every place he could, turning my neck red with bites. "oh~ cale~" i moaned, my hands gently grabbing his long red hair as he kneeled on the bed and dropped me down on my back, getting on top of me as he took of his shirt and layered kisses all over my body, kissing my thighs and gradually getting closer to my wet pussy. The male forcefully spread my legs as I protested, his hand moving to take my underwear off before his tongue glided against my flaps before landing on my clit.

My back arched as I moaned from the pleasure, grabbing his head as he began to eat my pussy out, biting and violating it in every way, before getting up on his knees and sliding in a finger, then two, then three - not caring for my screams of protest and begs of mercy as he continued to pleasure me in more ways then one. "CALE~" i screamed out his name, the pleasure taking over any thoughts of rationality as he continued to make me cum with his fingers alone, eventually rendering me to a mess and me begging for him to ram his cock into me "cale Please!!!!" I screamed, not caring that the others might've heard me. but the male simply ignored me, continuing to finger fuck and kiss me for a cruel 40 minutes before he finally took out his large cock

"Come here" he ordered as he sat down, and I gladly complied as I took his cock into my hand, Rubbing it before taking it into my mouth- my pussy dripping as the only thought going through my mind was thought of his cock inside me. Cale smirked as he grabbed my hair and moved it out of the way, moving my head up and down on his dick as he leaned his head back, his other hand on the bed supporting him. "Mmm" he let out a moan, the sound of it turning me on further. "I guess you deserve a reward" he whispered. I took my mouth off his cock at those words and looked up at him with desire "turn around and stick your ass out" he ordered and I gladly complied, even going as far as to shake my ass so he could ram it into me sooner.

Cale slammed his cock into me so hard I screamed, the bed shaking from the impact as my arms gave out and my head fell on the pillow, my hands squeezing the sheets as he continued to thrust in and out of my pussy, giving me no time to rest. Cale continued to slam his cock into me as I screamed his name, his small grunts turning me on even more as he grabbed my hair and continued to slam into me, his tip hitting past my womb and giving me extreme pleasure.

"mmmm YES~" i screamed, on the verge of coming, but as I was about to- he came to a stop. "Who said you could cum?" He growled, grabbing my hair as slid further in, as if he parked there. "Cale~" i moaned his name in a beg but he didn't listen, nor did he want to. The male took his cock out of me and sat down, motioning for me to come over. Confused, I complied and crawled over to his position, and the male brought me to my knees on top of him. Tilting my head in confusion, I sent him a pleading look, begging for him to continue, but he didn't: not right away at least. The male fondled my breasts and sucked and pulled at my breasts, his hands going back to pleasure both my ass and pussy at once, before he glanced up at me with a smirk and pulling at my knees, making me fall straight down on his cock. I screamed at the sudden the sudden entrance, hugging him to gain closure as I shuddered at the pleasure of his cock reaching the deepest parts of me. wanting more, I moved my hips up and down on his cock, moaning as his hands went to grab my ass and push me down further and than pulling me up. Eventually one hand went to reach further for my asshole, inserting one finger into it one at a time while he he moved his hips to thrust into my pussy simultaneously.

Thrust
Thrust
Thrust
Thrust
Thrust

As if he got tired of it, Cale pushed me on my back and took his large cock out of my pussy, ramming it into my asshole as I screamed at the sudden change in dynamics. I screamed for him to stop: but eventually that changed into begging for more. I reached out my hand to pleasure my pussy as well, inserting 3 fingers at once, my other hand going up to rub my nipples as I drooled and cried from the pleasure. The male grunted at the tightening of my asshole from the countless pleasure and leaned forwards, his hands moving my own as his lips reached for my nipples and sucked on them. "Yes~ yes~ yes~ yes~ more!! More!" I continued to moan, begging him for more and more each time he went to change his positions. The male flipped me over on my stomach and took his cock back out from my asshole before ramming back into my pussy, screaming, I reached out and grabbed the arm next to my head and scratched at it, his body already covered in scratches from me trying to deal with my the simultaneous pleasure by grabbing at something; which just so happened to be his skin. The male grunted, now used to the pain of me scratching all over my body as I screamed for him to fuck me more and more, my eyes stained with tears as I continuously came from his punishment.