part 1

Whenever Taehyung and I have sex it's always rough and extremely pleasurable, like right now. Him being inside me thrusting in and out of me at an inhuman spead as my nails bite into his back and my head banged into the wooden nightstand.
"Fuck, yes! Teach, your cunt is like a fucking vice!"
Taehyung pulls out making me whine, he then places his head between my legs licking and sucking on my lips.
"I want your mouth on me." He says, pushing my legs back and hovering over me.
"But I wanted yours eating me out first " I reply with a pout
Taehyung laughs, before moving his lips onto my sex, he begins to lick and suck on me as he did before. I begin to grind my pussy into his face as he eats me out.

"Y-you're so good at this-fuck I compliment him
Taehyung continues to lick me and suck on me as he starts thrusting in and out of me, his tongue running up and down my slit.
I scream out his name being controlled by the pleasure he's giving me while he continues to eat me.
It's clear I'm in the zone tonight and there's no way I'll be able to reach climax, or come back out of this state.
Taehyung sucks on my clit as he fingers me in and out of my cunt, I can't hold in my moans as he does this and grab his hair.
"T-T-Taehyung!"
He adds another finger and sucks on my clit with more force as I begin to scream out his name, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.
As I come down from my high, I notice Taehyung smiling at me as I pant heavily.
He puts his cock at my entrance again, looking at me with his famous smirk knowing I'm probably not going to be able to walk properly for the next few days knowing this he slowly begins to enter me.
I gasp as he eases his way into my tightness, it hurts but it feels so good, I want him to keep going.

"You c-can move" I tell him
Taehyung nods as he keeps going, I can already feel his balls slapping against my ass. As he thrusts in and out of me he rubs my clit, he's so close its unbelievable.
"Excited I see" I manage to comment
"Well this is a first, someone wanting me to go slow." He says with a chuckle before continuing our activity.

"Who says I want you to go slow " I respond with a raised brow
"You must be mix up with another guy, I don't want you going slow." Taehyung says as he begins to go faster.
"Ah, Fuck!"
Taehyung thrusts into me faster and harder making the sound of skin slapping more audible, your body reacts to this stimulus by tightening around his cock.
"T-that's it, fuck yeah!" Taehyung growns as he slaps your ass a couple times.

"You're so big tae, I love it " I comment on his incredible size
"You want more?" he asks as he starts going faster and harder.
"Yes!"
"More what?"
"You know what! A lot more, do you have a cock the size of a horse?"
"I need more" I say
"You won't get it."
Taehyung leans over me as he keeps going, kissinkisses. I Begin to feel the familiar tightening in my stomach.
Taehyung places kiss from my lips down to my jawline and neck , sucking lightly on my collarbone.
I gasp as I finish, though Taehyung keeps going.
"Fuck, you had one job!"
I chuckle
"You ready for round two baby?"
I smile back at him as he lets out a chuckle as well.

--------------

(A/n: lmao, no this is not the end and yes I'm uploading the whole thing now, it's currently 5:46 am, I started writing this just about after midnight and finished after 4. Editing is taking freaking long bc of my dumb phone:(

y'all also probably going to be question wtf you're reading throught this 5000 word smut book but dw I feel you bc Idk wtf I wrote😭 and bye I can't deal with what I'm feeling in my lower region after writing this

ANYWAYS NEXT CHAPTER COMES SOON, MY NON EXISTENT READERS (lmao I literally have no readers rn)

yUh)