part 4

"I love you"
"I know" you say kissing him.
He makes his way to your bedroom before laying you down on your bed "this dress...fuck, you look so good in it baby" he says before ripping it off you and heading straight for your boobs. Your big bouncy boobs with perky nipples he starts to play with.
His hand tweaking your nipples while his mouth takes a trip down to your navel.
He places wet kisses on your stomach "you want my head between your legs again, hmm? Is that why you're not wearing panties?" he asks you in a seductive tone
You blush and shift slightly "I like having my legs spread apart" you tell him, wiggling your toes as he sucks them softly.
"I'm the only one allowed to be in between them, I'm the only one that gets to fuck this beautiful pussy of yours. I'm the only one who gets to ram into you whenever I want. I'm the only one allowed to make your legs shake. My name is the only name you should be screaming" he says. By now your pussy is dripping wet just because of what he said
"I want you to scream it now" he continued
He then took of his shirt revealing upper body, this man is ethereal you thought. He then spreads your legs "look how wet you are princess. Do you want my tongue or cock first?" He asks you bluntly.
You blush and answer "I want whatever you give me, but I want you inside me"
"Well how lucky of me to get such a sexy woman. You're definitely gonna get me laid tonight"

"Just eat me out already, my pussy is pounding for you "
You blurt out the request you've been dying to make you entire time.
He chuckles and looks up at you with those unnaturally bright eyes

"I'm not going easy on you tonight baby" he says as he positions his head between your legs.
His tongue enters you slowly. It feels so good and you let out a yelp as he enters you further and further with each passing moment.
"Your tongue is amazing"
He begins to move his mouth up and down as he continues to lick your clit . As he does this he sticks a couple of fingers inside you, working in a hook motion.
You scream his name. His fingers being longer than some guys' dicks. Expect his own, Taehyung's dick is atleast 9 inches long as he thrusts his fingers in and out of your soaked pussy with his tongue circling your clit
"You like that do you? You like my tongue on your clit? Moan for me, baby"
You let out a moan making him smirk before continuing to eat you out, he then pulled out his fingers and entered his tongue inside you devouring your pussy. Slurping sounds were audible "fuck I love these sounds" he said as his boner go even bigger inside his pants, he then stopped making those sounds and just focus on your clit.
He slid his tongue down your pussy, into your hole, out, up your pussy and repeated that about 5 times making you a moaning mess by the end.
He finally stops as he looks into your eyes. "You ready to feel my cock baby?" he asks as he starts to unbuckle his belt.
"Do I have a choice?"
You wanted him inside you, fuck the thought made you wet, the things this man does to you is unexplainable. It's not just his dick, there's something about him that arouses you about him that makes you a slut for him and him only
"Hmm, I understand completely. But I still need you to be prepared for me."
"I'm always ready for you"
With that he slams into you. You let out a yell as he grinds into you hard, his cock hitting your womb and spreading your wetness even more.
"Fuck you feel good, I love fucking you like this."
He thrusts inside of you before almost completely pulling out and then ramming back into you again "I love it when your tight and wet pussy wraps around my cock so perfectly. I love it when your moan my name. Fuck sae-ri, I can't resist you. " He says as he fucks you even harder as you yelp each time he rams into you.
"Yes, yes, yes. Take that fucking pussy to Taehyung, I'm gonna come"
"you're" he thrusts inside me then pulls half way out "so" he thrusts inside me and then pulls halfway out again "fucking" he repeats the thrusts "gorgeous" he slams intl me harder than before "I" he thrusts once more "can't" his breathing intensifies as does yours "resist" he finishes with a loud moan as he comes inside you, filling your womb with his hot cum.
After you cum over his dick he pulls out and watched as both your's and his juices leaks out of your pussy. "Fuck, I need you again" he says as gets another boner ready for action.
He lays you on your stomach and enters you from behind. As he pounds into you he grabs your hips and makes sure to hit your sweet spot with each and every thrust.

"Fuck yes tae, give me that fucking big cock of yours, ruin my pussy to your satisfication"
"Fuck yes" you moan as he slides his cock in and out of you.

"I want to be able to feel you pounding in me even way after you pull out, give me that big cock please "
"Fuck yes, baby you feel so good"
The pleasures of your body is so great that words aren't even needed to express how you truly feel.

"Please stay at home with me tomorrow so we can fuck all night long Taehyung, I want you inside me the whole night. Please"
"I....I would love too but I have work to..."
"Don't worry about it, just come over here to me, don't worry about anything."

"Call in sick so you can continue ruin my pussy for as long as you want, don't you want that?"
"Fuck yeah I want that, who's going to be there for you?"
"Nobody, it's just me."
"Nobody will be there to hold you when you need comfort? Who needs that?"

"Tae I just need you, so please take tomorrow off and fuck me like there's no tomorrow"
"Okay"
And just like that you've won. He wants you just as much as you want him, he's yours and you're his, forever and ever and a day.
Taehyung thrusts even harder , his cock filling you up completely and then pulling out almost leaving you empty before ramming back inside, you loved this, he did too possibly more than you. "You're probably going to end up pregnant after this princess" he chuckles before continuing "I want us to have lot's of children so the world can be filled with more beautiful people who takes after their mommy" he says as he leans, placing his lips on yours without decreasing the speed his thrusting in and out of you. You wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer as you kiss him back, you break the kiss and lean your foreheads against each other both smiling. Taehyung intertwines your hands as he whispers "I love you" in a soft voice, you're about to respond but he's already started thrusting into you again, before breaking the kiss and leaving you panting

You swap positions bouncing up and down on his cock as your big tits bounce Infront of his face "Fuck, I want you to go slow tonight baby" He groans into your neck before placing a soft kiss upon your neck.
"Maybe just the two of us tonight, don't you think?"

"I love that thought"you say
"I know you do"
You continue sitting on his lap facing each other as he holds your thighs to keep you steady. You feel yourself getting wet as you think of what you want to do to this man.
You then slowly start bouncing up and down on his cock as he once again cums inside you, you moan, enjoying the feeling of his juices filling you up, he lifts you off his cock in attempt to watch his cum leak out of you. "f-fuck, that's hot" he groans
"Let's go to the kitchen, remember you said you want to fuck everywhere in the house" he said reminding you of your plan.

----------

(A/N: I'M SORRY YOU INNOCENT SOULS😭)