part 3

You sleep for a few hours before you're awakened by a noise. "Huh?" You groggily say as you look to your left.

"What was that" you ask yourself
You heard a muffled scream from the direction of the living room. "Probably my dad, he plays with that ghost detector thing when he's bored" you think to yourself getting up.
Your legs are still wobbly because of Taehyung. You smile thinking about what happened between you two a few hours ago before remembering your dad and the ghost. "Oh shit" you say sitting down on the floor.
You must have forgotten to leave for the ghost hunter because your legs don't want you to stand just yet.

"Ugh I hope Taehyung gets home soon, I miss him already " you pout
You spend the rest of the day in the living room on the couch with your dad's detector. Every now and then a door slams in the distance but you don't think its the ghost.
You decide to phone Taehyung to tell him that you're not going out like he asked you too. After two tries he finally answers.
"Hello"
"(hic) Hello"
"T-Tae? I-It's me"

"Tae this door keeps on slamming, I'm scared " you tell him
He sighs on the other side. "I told you not to go out, you're too young and cute to get yourself killed for asking questions you should have none of"
You laugh.

"I miss you, what time will you be home"
He sighs. "I'm sorry but I got a lot of work to do, besides I told you not to go out"
You pout on the other end. "Come on baby"
he slightly giggles. "I can't, I'm sorry. I won't be able to leave the firm for a while"
You let out a groan.

"can I visit you instead ?"
"Maybe I should start coming by more often then"
He seems to hesitate on that.

"why are you hesitating ?" You ask him
"Well, you know how your dad and I don't exactly get along"
"Well yeah, but I'm a grown up now, I could stop you two from fighting if you would just let me"
"Besides I love you and my dad has to accept that "
He chuckles. "I don't want to argue with your dad about this because I know he'll just make it an issue"
You pout. "Then can I at least visit you at work ?"
He smiles "sure baby, I have a feeling your dad still wants to kill me over the last time when I told him that you call me daddy too"
"heh, maybe he would" You smirk.
Taehyung laughs a bit. "Well I'll see you tomorrow"
"Bye Tae"
You hang up after he says goodbye exited to visit him tomorrow.

You spend the rest of the day and night wondering what the hell you did to deserve such good parents. You could have children one day and know that they would be taken care of.
You thought of Taehyung, and what an amazing dad he would be if he had the chance. You felt sorry that he probably wouldn't get to meet your children if you had them, though you knew it was just a fleeting thought.
Just then your phone rang, it was taehyung, you answered. "fuck it sae-ri, I need you now, I'm on my way"
"okay" you answer and throw on a hoodie, jeans, and your house shoes. You walk downstairs and into the foyer.

This is so plain tho, you go back upstairs to your room and put on something a little more sexy, you put on a gray sleeveless tight fitting mini dress that stopped by your mid thigh, it fitted perfectly around your big well shaped boob, ass and curves that taehyung loved so much. Satisfied with what you're wearing, you go down stairs and wait for taehyung's arrival thinking about all the unholy things he'll do to you after seeing you dressed so sexily

As you wait for him, you start to think about your parents. You thought they would have a fit when they find out what's been going on.
But to you it was worth it so you let the thought slip past your mind that if things didn't work out with Taehyung, you would continue what you've been doing, because for the first time in your life, you felt complete.
Just then the doorbell rang, you opened it revealing taehyung, you smiled as your saw his eyes travelling from your face down your body checking you out.
"hey good looking, dressing up for me today?"
"Of course, I thought you would be here for another one of our meetings?"
"We're going to have lots of meetings"
With that taehyung lifted you up making you wrap your legs around his waist as he kicked the door closed behind him

---------------

(A/N: a chapter without smut🤨)