final

You go to the kitchen and start cooking dinner for the two of you as he films you while you cook, you look sexy doing it too, despite you already knowing that.

He then pulls the apron off your naked body and turns the stove off leaving you confused, he leads to the kitchen counter and lays you on the cold surface "I wanna skip to desert" he says spreading your legs, he leaves a kiss on your inner thigh making you giggle, he then fetches the chocolate moose from the cupboard and pulls you closer to the edge of the counter still with your legs wide open, he squeezed the chocolate moose out between your folds and into you, "now I'm going to fit the rest of the moose inside you"

He then starts eating the chocolate syrup off your pussy, before thrusting his thick and long tongue inside you, he flicks your clit with his tongue as you grab a hold of the counter edge and start moaning loudly.
He licks the last bit of chocolate syrup but doesn't stop devouring your pink pussy "Fuck, I'm hard just thinking about eating that sweet pussy" he says, as he continues eating your honey pot out.

"ahh~fuck-What are you going to do about you being h-hard hm?"
"Damn your pussy tastes better than the moose" he says as he finishes licking your sweet honey pot, you are out of breath.
"fuck sae-ri, what are you doing to me? You're so addicting, I just wanna ruin you until you pass out. I want to fuck you and fill you with my cum, I want to eat you out until you're crying out in pleasure, I want your legs to shake because of how good I fucked you" he groaned while fingering you fast and hard, pulling out after he finished filling you with his warm load.
his words filled you with lust again.

"I'm so wet again because of you, fuck~"
His fingers are soaked and your sopping, he licks and sucks on them as he hands you a drink "Drink this if you want to stay down there"

"Is it Viagra?"
"Hah, you've landed on your feet tonight" He laughs as you down the drink, it burns like hell but you manage to finish the entire glass before he starts fingering your soaked pussy again.
"are just going to finger me?" You ask before letting out a loud moan as he starts thrusting his fingers in and out of you.
"what else do you want princess, tell me and I'll do it" he asks as he slaps your ass, he then spanks each cheek hard as you try and focus on what he's saying.
"I want your cock in me please" you moan.
"good girl, tonight"
The two of you go for another round on the kitchen counter, then on the couch and you are on the balcony getting railed from behind by the hottest man alive .

"fuck sae-ri I'm close again" he groans "m-me too" you moan in reply, you both cum. He pulls out, before feeding his addiction of watching is juices pour out of you "bend over a bit more princess, let me see that sweet pussy of yours drip with my cum" he says seductively, you listen and bend over a little more, spreading your legs wider. Taehyung was going crazy "baby you look so fucking beautiful under the moonlight, you know that?"
You turn around and lean on him for support smiling at him "I love you Tae" you tell him truthfully. He smiles back happy with the fact that you can't walk properly because of him and because of those three precious words that you told him.

----------
(A/N: AND WE ARE DONEEE. bye I got no sleep lmao as usual. Sjsjjsjsjs NAWR BC IDFK KNOW WHAT I WROTE OMG, HELP

anyways this is goodbye to this "book" my non existent readers

hope you enjoyed it😏)