Sharon's Birthday

Joanne and I were playing video games as usual. I kept losing and Joanne noticed I wasn't focusing on the game.

Joanne: Hey! Shoot him! He's killing me! She screamed.

Ace: Ahh... sorry. I didn't notice hehe. I said while scratching my nape.

Joanne: Is something bothering you, idiot? She asked while putting the controller down.

Ace: What should I do for Sharon's birthday? I asked closing my eyes and touching my nose bridge.

Joanne looked at me with a " really? " facial expression.

Joanne: Just buy her something.

Ace: Like what exactly? I asked while looking at Joanne.

Joanne: I don't know. Don't think too much about it. It's not like you're proposing to her.

I snap my fingers as I get an idea. I smiled at Joanne and she looked at me confused.

Ace: Thank you! You're a lifesaver! I said as I ran out of her office.

Joanne: Hell no! Don't tell me you're proposing?! She said while chasing me.

Joanne: ACE CHAVES!!

Ace: I won't. Don't worry, Joanne Fernandez!

- At the mall -

I arrived at the mall and looked for a jewelry shop. I saw a jewelry shop and went in. The staffs greeted me. It was a good thing they don't know me.

I look around the ring section and finally found something that caught my eye.

It was a gold ring with a purple crystal on top. It was the perfect birthday gift.

I point to the ring and the staff showed it to me.

Ace: I'll take this please. I said while smiling at the ring.

Staff: What size would you like?

Ace: Hmm. This one. I said while pointing at a ring size.

Staff: Okay, please wait a moment .

Ace: No problem.

I went out of the store with a small ring box with me. I went inside our condo and prepared for Sharon's birthday. 

I cooked steak and truffle pasta. Sharon loved pasta especially truffle pasta. She said it would be the best if I was the one who cooked it. I practiced cooking truffle pasta months ago, I finally mastered it today. I'm gonna show her today .  

I turn the projector on and played a video I edited hurriedly earlier. It was a video of Sharon. I prepared the table, I made sure everything was clean and decorated. After everything was ready, I texted Sharon. I hope Sha will like this.

- Texting -

Ace-

love, are you coming home?

Sharon-

yes love, are you waiting for me?

Ace-

no, of course not.

Sharon-

you're so mean, idiot.

Ace-

hehe, how long till you arrive?

Sharon-