Day 4 ( Letters )

I woke up and went to the kitchen. I see Sharon arranging her bag and belongings.

Sharon: Sorry, Ace. My boss needs me, I can't be with you today. Is that fine?

Ace: It's okay. I don't feel like doing anything either. My head still hurts.

Sharon: Okay. I left some meds on the table, make sure to take them.

Sharon left. I guess I should start making letters for everyone. I can feel my body getting weaker and weaker everyday.

I ate breakfast and proceeded to my room. I wrote letters for everyone. Mom, Dad, Daniel, Katarina, Anne, Joanne, Yuki, Sharon. Anne and Sharon's were longer than others. I proceed to write my new book. I've been writing everyday after each Day. I'm the only one who knows about this.

When the day ends Sharon and I watch the stars everynight. I heard that the full moon will show on Sunday. It's perfect. I can watch the full moon with you, the moon we watched when our relationship first started. First and Last.

- Texting -

Ace-
Hey, idiot.

Anne-
What?
Need something?

Ace-
Yeah, can you do me a favor?

Anne-
Depends on what the favor is.

Ace-
After my last day can you publish this book I've written?
Just copy it. Let Sharon keep the original copy.

Anne-
Why are you telling me this?

Ace-
Because, you are my bestfriend, Anne Salvador.

Anne-
Ugh, you're so cheesy.
I'll do it.

Ace-
Thanks. I'm going to sleep for today.

Anne-
Don't you have plans for today? It's day 4.

Ace-
No. I just wrote letters and my book.

Anne-
Where's Sharon?

Ace-
Work. Her boss needs her. I can't hold her back. Relationship and Career are two different things.

Anne-
Okay. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me.

Ace-
Roger that, partner. Haha.

You went to sleep.

                                  - FLASHBACK -

I was peacefully writing my book when I felt someone staring at me. It was Sharon. Everytime I write she always watches me when she has free time. She said I looked good everytime I write.

Sharon: What is the title of your new book?

Ace: " Fate doesn't allow it "

Sharon: Another sad one?

Ace: Do you not like them?

Sharon: I love them but I'm tired of crying.

Ace: Haha. Then, after I'm done writing this I'll write the ideas you wrote last time.