Day 2 ( Sharon's wishes )

I woke up and I felt my chest tighten. I reached to grab my phone but couldn't. I fell and made a thud sound. I felt my vision go blurry and i could hear ringing in my ears. I saw Sharon open the door and after that everything went black.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

I woke up feeling light headed. I try to get up but someone pushes me down.

???: The hell are you doing, idiot?

I try to open my eyes and see Anne.

Ace: Hey, Anne. What are you doing here?

Anne: I heard what happened from Sharon.

Anne: I told you to rest.

Ace: It's fine. I just got up right away and got dizzy.

Anne: Ace, please don't. Wag please. She said as she put her head down.

Ace: Eh?

She lifted her head up to reveal tears.

Ace: Anne, why are you crying? You wiped her tears.

Anne: Please don't leave me, Ace. You know you're important to me. You know I'm nothing without you.

Ace: Anne, I'm really sorry, I really am. If I had a choice to stay then I would. But, you know that already, we know that it's impossible.

Ace: I'm really sorry, Anne. If I could meet you again someday, I would repay you.

Anne: You promise?

Ace: Yes. You said as you hugged her and pat her head.

Anne was always like this. I treat her like my partner in crime. She doesn't hesitate to tell you how important you are to her. She shows how much she loves you through words and actions. She's the kindest person I've ever met.

Anne: Who's going to take care of me now?

Ace: You'll get a lover soon, idiot.

_____________

Sharon: Plans for today?

Ace: I wanna go to the amusement park and beach

Sharon: Are you sure? Can you do it? You fainted earlier.

Ace: I'm okay. Besides, you said before that you really wanted to go to the amusement park and beach.

Sharon: Aren't we doing what you want? Why are we doing what I want.

Ace: Because I want you to be happy. I pat her head.

She was flustered. The Sharon I knew is slowly coming back, but it's too late.

Sharon: Let's go? I'll drive.

_______________

- Twitter -

" She wanted to drive for today. "