Chapter 5

Rakshan's pov: I advised Sivu to perform good in front of him bcz if a single thing goes wrong then he'll lose his temper and I don't want my thangam to deal it,after that I was doing my work and suddenly I witnessed the worst scene as Darsha walking towards his cabin..so now I understood that why he's angry on morning.. God!! I quickened my work to complete to avoid the sequence which ready to happen in future.. I were about to walk towards his cabin but Darsha left from there angrily, I looked shocked+confused.. What the hell happened today!!

I went straight into his cabin and saw my thangam is glaring him and he's looking down like he did some crime.. Shock after shock!!! I asked him what happened and he just stammered.. Why?? Then I asked thangam but she kept glaring him.. Again Why?? Then I asked about Darsha and the scene made me again shock..

Omg!! I.. I witnessed a sudden fear in his eyes.. The person who always roars like a lion is acting as a scared cat suddenly!! He's different in morning but now.. Something is wrong!!

And my thangam questioned me back Darsha?? I were confused and asked, didn't u see her here and she replied no and without my knowledge I blurted out at him that why he's looking scared and to my shock..

My thangam teased him and called him as Ak!! Man!! How she gets the courage to speak like that.. No one even dare to speak with him but she.. And he didn't scold or say anything!! Why??

I just nodded at my thangam in shock and I were about to leave but I saw his face which gives a clear look not to leave but Why?? And I just left to my cabin and started thinking about what just happened

My cabin door opened suddenly and a slight smile appear on my face by seeing love of my life..my wife.. Varsha and his sis mani. Both  looked very shocked and lots of emotions were taking part in them.. I brought them to the couch and sat beside them

Rakshan: what happened varsha?

Varsha: I.. I.. I saw

Rakshan: u saw?

Varsha: I saw Mani akka is standing in front of Ak's cabin and looking at something.. I just went to greet her but to my shock we saw that Sivu...Sivu..

Rakshan: Sivu?? What happened to her?

Varsha: first hear me.. Sivu just slapped him hard and before slapping him she said that Mr.Ak..My dear sweet husband.. He just obeyed her order..

Rakshan: what??? (Shouted)

Mani came back from shock and said to follow her.. Trio went to his cabin and Ak got shocked to see Mani there..

Ak were about to say something but Mani stopped him and asked whether both know each other before?

Ashaangi looked at each other and said yes..

______________________________________________________________

Small info:-
        This is to inform My life book readers  that I deleted the whole book on yesterday in @harshixcreations I'm so sorry for it guys..bcz my phone which had that account  is not helping me at all.. So i did that..once again sorry guys..

Here's the next chapp  guys..
Sorry for the late..
I hope you guys will like it..
Lets meet in next chapp..
Till then bye guys..
Be safe!!

Harshi💙