Chapter 9

Ak's pov
        We both entered together and yeah forget to say that we both are twinning in purple... I saw Darsha with her friends and we went to her

Darsha: hey

Ak: happy birthday

Darsha: Thanks Ashu and hugged him

Sk's pov
      When she hugged him, I felt his hands tightened and I just assured him that im here.. And she dragged us I mean she dragged him but his hand is in mine so why not!! I saw a couple greeting the guest and turned

Both: hi Ashwin, how r u?

Ak: fine aunty, uncle and you?

Both: we're pretty good..

Sk's pov: Uff.. I don't even know a single person here.. Im just bored as hell yaar.. But this idiotic hus.. Umm I mean my boss is dragging me 🤦‍♀️woh wait I can hear that someone took my name..

Ak's pov:
      I went to meet Darsha's parents.. I  chitchated and they asked me who's she(points at Sk ) I really wish to introduce her as my wife but now can't. So i said them she's my p.a.. After sometime, Darsha came to me

Darsha: can I have a dance with you

I looked at my girl.. A sudden flash of anger reflect in her eyes...

I guess my life will end before starting itself... How's my fate....

I was about to deny but her parents are just.... Ugh I went to dance floor and just simply stood like a statue.. I was searching my girl.. Where the hell is she.. When I looked, my one hand is on Darsha's waist and other on her shoulder... I just left from there..

I searched for my girl and when I found I was full of anger looking at a scene.. A guy is forcefully taking my girl to a room.. I ran to the room and to my luck the door wasn't locked.. I just entered and pushed the guy aside and gave a punch on his face.. His nose started to bleed but I didn't care.. How can he touch my girl.. My wife..

I ordered my guards to take him to a place where the real hell is.. I took my girl in my arms and she encircled her hands around my neck, maybe she found its me.. Wait.. I guess she's drunk.. Godddd...  I just took her to my mansion.. The whole ride is silent... When I reached, took her to my room and got lay her on the bed but she jumped off and started her blabberings.. To stop her rantings, I just kissed her.. And she passed out..I took a brief relief..

I laid her properly on bed and changed myself into comfortable and laid on the couch nearby.. I don't know when the sleep over took me..

I woke up at the voice of my girl.. When I looked at her,she's sweating so badly I guess maybe she's having a nightmare.. I tried to calm her but it went vain so I just took her in my arms and said sweet but nothing and  slowly she again went to sleep.. I too slept beside her...

When I woke up due to the sun rays, I felt a weight on me.. Omg my girl is in my arms.. What a beautiful sight to wake up... Without disturbing her I went to get freshened up..

To be continued...

I don't know what the crap i have written..
I hope its good..
So yeah here's the next chapp..
I hope you guys like it..
If not then please forgive me..
Lets meet in next chapp..
Till then bye guys.. Be safe...

Harshi💙