Chapter 10

Precap: Sk got drunk and in Ak's mansion...

Ak's pov

I was sitting on the couch and lost somewhere while admiring the sunrise.. Suddenly my thoughts were disturbed by a loud squeal... I ran upstairs and opened the door.. I got shocked to see her dancing like mad... She jumped on me and I stumbled little back.. What happened suddenly to her? I broke the hug and made her calm...

Ak: what happened to you? Are you ok?

Sk: nothing and yeah im good..

Ak: are you sure?

Sk: yep and im hungry 🥺🥺

Ak: let's go downstairs but before that please fresh up and your dresses are there in cupboard

She nodded and went to fresh up... Till the time he arranged the breakfast and waits for her.. Both did their breakfast with some random talks..after some time she got a call from her family saying that her grandma got attack and she's admitted in hospital.. She got ready and left to her hometown by afternoon after informing pavi.. When she reached,she shocked to see...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She got shocked to see her parents are exchanging plates... She really doesn't know what's happening.. Her mom took her inside and asked her to change into saree,she tried to ask what's happening but everything failed.. She came downstairs and stood like a statue..They announced that the marriage is after two months and after completing the rituals, groom's family left from there...

She didn't speak with anyone and locked herself in room and burst into tears...

Sk's pov
     Why this always happens with me? Just today I got something which I lost and now again its going to leave my hand.. I want to stop this marriage.. What to do.. Idea ....! She called someone...

Phn con:

Sk: hello

Pavi: hey. Have u reached!?

Sk: yes and ( said everything that happened)

Pavi: what! Ok be calm.. Don't worry i'll be there by tomorrow morning and importantly don't mess up anything..

Sk: ok pavi

Call declined..

After the convo, she was staring a pic and there's knock on the door..

Sk: I don't want to see anyone.. Just leave me alone.. (Shouts)

Pugazh: Sivu its me your brother.. Please open the door..

Sk quickly kept the pic under her pillow and opened the door.. She let him in and closed the door...

Pugazh: why didn't you come down to have ur dinner?

Sk: Anna I'm.. I'm not hungry...

Pugazh: hm.. Did you like the groom?

Sk: No anna.. I don't want this marriage because I love someone anna.. And even you know this right then y did you accept it?

Pugazh: At first I didn't accept this but they made me to do.. Don't worry we'll stop this marriage for sure and now stop worrying and have ur dinner..

Sk: anna

Pugazh: shh.. Have this..

He fed her the whole dinner,
and left to call someone.. After completing the call, he left a deep breath and went to his bed..

Pugazh's pov: Finally he's coming...

Next morning

Pugazh: mom, Im going to pick my friend.. Can I call Sivu too?

Mom: Ok but be safe..

Both left to pick his friend and soon the person came

Person: Pugazh

Before he could reply.. Sivu ran and hugged the person tightly..

Sivu: missed you..

Pugazh: Enna da nadakudhu inga?

______________________________________

Who's the person?
What will happen next?

______________________________________

Do you like this story guys ?
Please tell me if there's any mistake..
Tell me about your opinion on this guys whether its good or not..
Hope you guys will like it..
And yeah sorry for not giving any update guys..
I were quite busy these days..
Do comments if you like it..
See you guys in next update..
Till then bye guys..
Be safe...

Harshi 💙