spin me derek

summary: in order to catch an unsub who prays on gay couples, morgan and reid go undercover in a club to catch the guy - turns out reid is quite the charm.

warnings: implied homophobia

set: season 11 (morgan is not with savannah)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you have eyes on him?" Hotch spoke to Morgan through the ear piece. 

Morgan looked around the club he was at, his eyes skimming the crowds of people in search of the unsub. He took a sip of the water he was holding.

"No, Reid?" He asked.

"Yes but he looks uninterested, he'll leave soon if he don't make a move."

Morgan sighed. This guy had been one of the hardest to find, they had managed to track him down based on where he would head to next and now they could loose him - and all their progress in the case.

"Can you get to him?" Hotch asked.

"No, it'll be too obvious if I go alone. But I have an idea." Reid responded.

"Is it safe?" Morgan asked, slightly anxious whenever Reid came up with an idea. It almost always involved putting himself in danger.

"Depends, are you a good actor Morgan?"

"Reid, where is this-"

"Follow my lead Morgan."

The man looked up to survey the room once more, this time spotting his friend. Reid slowly approached him from across the room, he was dressed in smart black pants, tighter than his usual work ones and a black shirt which had the first few top buttons undone to reveal his pale chest, the sleeves rolled up to show of his forearms.

Morgan would be lying if he didn't think that Reid looked attractive.

The Doctor approached him, a flirty smile spreading across his face as he took a seat next to Morgan.

"Hey." He spoke, his voice soft and teasing. It took Morgan aback to say the least, but he could see roughly where this was going.

"Hey yourself." He took a chance to let his eyes dance up and down Reid's body before settling on his face again.

"You here alone?" The younger man asked, moving his hand to gently caress the other man's hand, his eyes wide and sparkling.

"Not anymore." Morgan mumbled, leaning down to Reid's ear. "Dance with me...?"

"Spencer." Reid answered, "And yes I will...?"

Morgan pulled one of his charming smiles which always attracted ladies. "Derek."

Reid grabbed his hand and dragged him, in a way which Morgan could only describe as seductively, onto the dance floor.

 His friend placed his arms around Morgan's neck and swayed his hips to the music, as Morgan gently held onto Reid's hips - guiding him through the dance.

Reid made a scene to move closer, brushing his hips against the other man's. He giggled a few times, leaning in to whisper things to Morgan.

"You're a natural." Morgan said, tucking a strand of Reid's hair behind his ear. 

Reid stepped even closer to Morgan, so close their noses brushed a few times. 

"Spin me Derek."

And Morgan did.

He gently twirled Reid around before pulling him flush against his chest, ducking his head to rest on his friends. "Do you see him?" He whispered.

"Of course I want to." Reid replied, responding to Morgan's question but also staying in character. He pulled back to look into the older agent's eyes and smiled, "Follow me."

Morgan intertwined their hands as Reid pulled him towards the bathroom, making a scene of flirting and blowing kisses. They entered the small room, which thankfully was empty.

"Is he coming?" Morgan asked when Reid moved to peek through the door.

"Yeah, you ready?" 

"Ready for what?" Morgan asked before Reid turned around and shoved the man against the wall. 

"Kiss me."

Morgan heard footsteps approaching and wasted no time in pulling Reid close, grabbing his head as he leaned forward to connect their lips. The younger man returned the kiss with the same enthusiasm, clutching onto the front of Morgan's shirt as they made out. Morgan tried not to think about how much he was enjoying the kiss and instead directed his focus to the door.

Not a second later it opened to reveal the unsub, he look furious, "NO!" He yelled, moving forward and grabbing the back Reid's shirt, pulling him off Morgan.

"FBI, don't move!" Morgan yelled, recovering from the kiss in time to pull out his gun and point it at the man. He was still holding Reid but when he saw the gun he let go and put his hands up.

The door to the bathroom opened again and Hotch walked in, followed by Prentiss. "Jacob Lanvil, you're under arrest."

Morgan watched as Hotch pulled the unsub out the door in handcuffs before he turned his attention to his friend.

Reid was slightly out of breath but he turned to Morgan, "Nice work." 

"Yeah." Was all he could say.

They walked out to meet with the rest of the team and Hotch congratulated them on their skills, making sure to properly thank Reid for his idea. After they had finished up at the scene they all headed back to their hotel rooms to rest. The case had been a long one and they were happy it was finally over.

Reid walked off to go down to his but Morgan caught up with him on his way. "Reid!" 

He turned around at the presence of his friend. "Hey Morgan."

"That was uh, really good thinking today." Morgan said as they walked towards his hotel room together.

"Yeah, I did some calculations and that option produced the best odds of catching Jacob." He answered.

"Of course you did." Morgan replied, chuckling at his friends typical behaviour.

They reached room number 25 and Reid pulled his key card out from his blazer pocket; unlocking the door. "See you in the morning then." 

"Yeah.." Morgan smiled and turned around to start walking away before he stopped.

"Reid."

"Mhm?"

"Did you uh, wanna go for breakfast tomorrow?"

"As in..well, um, like..a d-date?"

"Yeah yeah, well, I was hoping."

"O-okay." 

"Good, so..I'll swing by at 9?"

Reid smiled, "Sounds good."

Morgan nodded but made not sign he was going to move. After a few awkward seconds Reid stepped forward and placed a light kiss on the man's lips. "Goodnight Morgan." He said before opening his door and entering his room.

The Agent watched the door shut before turning around himself and walking back towards his room quietly.

God he was so in love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------