Part 2

2.

Gwen's head hurt horribly, hell, her whole body hurt, she wasn't able to open her eyes, her eyelids felt swollen and heavy. What happened to her? She tried to remember, but her mind was foggy, and it took a lot of effort to stay focused. Behind her closed eyelids, she noticed, she was in a room with bright lights. After a couple of minutes trying to open her eyes, she gave up and felt her conscious slipping back into the darkness again.

The next time Gwen woke up, her head and body still hurt like she'd been run over by a truck, but her mind wasn't as foggy as before. Due to the bright lights and her swollen eyelids, it took her three times, before she was finally able to open her eyes and could take a look around. Before she had slipped back in to unconsciousness earlier, she'd already heard the howls and whines of other women, but had no idea where they came from. Now that she had her eyes slightly open, she saw, she was in some kind of dormitory or hospital room, with a strange looking beds covering the walls.

The place looked clean, just like the majority of the women. A couple of the women, on the other hand, were filthy and looked like they had been in some kind of accident. Gwen tried to sit up straight, but that was easier said than done, her muscles felt like she'd been exercising excessively. A dark haired woman, around her own age, walked up to her. She looked clean and healthy, but her eyes were puffy from crying.

"Qué idioma hablas?" She looked at Gwen with an apologetic smile.

"Dutch, but English and German as well. I don't speak Spanish, sorry..." Her voice sounded hoarse.

"That's OK, I speak a little English. I'm Alba, by the way, what's your name?"

"Gwendolyn, but everybody calls me Gwen. What happened to me, and where are we?"

For a moment, she saw hesitation in Alba's face.

"Well..., just promise me you won't freak out on me, I know it will sound totally weird to you. Just know, I'm not insane, it's all real..., trust me."

As Alba was trying to tell her what happened to all of them, Gwen noticed more and more women gathered around them. Helping Alba out to tell what was going on, when she couldn't find the right words.

After Alba finished, Gwen couldn't help but grin. The whole story sounded far too strange to be true. Getting picked up when they almost died, by an alien race, yeah right. Gwen looked around to see if there were camera's hanging around, when suddenly they heard footsteps, behind the door, to the left of her. She noticed a bunch of women hurrying away, crawling together, into the furthest corner of the room, like frightened rabbits. Not that the room was that big, though.

The door opened and never before, in her whole life, Gwen had seen men, this tall, massive and frightening, as the ones that entered the room, at that moment. They were at least 7.4ft!

The smell in the room was a little better, now most of the women were clean and without those disgusting odours, they sprayed on themselves.

There was something off, though. Kadi felt a different vibe in the room. He stopped for a moment, a shiver ran down his back. Although the air in the room was not quite pleasant yet, a sudden whiff of fresh, yet warm and spicy smell came his way. The shivers were now rolling all over his body.

What in the goddess name...?

The shivers didn't come from danger, he was aware of that, at least as far as he could tell.

He shrugged it off, and headed towards the woman he wanted to fuck. She was sitting on the edge of a bed, on the right side of him, in the back of his head, he noticed the scent came from that same direction.

Alba saw the man coming her way, and before she could get away, he grabbed her upper arm and yanked her up. She started to scream, and cry, and tried to free her arm by pulling it. Not that it do her any good, he only intensified his hold on her, which only made her more anxious.

"LET HER GO! CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S SCARED AS HELL?!"

A sharp voice made him stop.

Kadi turned his head toward the voice. Nobody, but his parents, brothers, and Bors, ever had the courage to talk to him like that.

A small woman was sitting on the bed, behind the woman he wanted to take with him, seconds earlier.

The moment he looked in her eyes, he felt his teeth and claws extend, his insides started to swirl and everything around him started to move in slow motion...

MATE, MATE, MATE... His entire being, was screaming that one little word... Mate...

Gwen saw five men coming inside, one of them stopped for a couple of seconds to sniff the air, but then walked up to her bed and tried to take Alba. Not caring if the woman was scared as hell or not.

And before Gwen could hold her tongue, she already snarled at the man, ordering him to stop harassing her friend.

He turned around to face her, she saw his eyes fixating on her and his teeth were extending, her hart skipped a beat.

What..., the... But before her mind was able to finish that sentence, the man growled at her.

"She's afraid, you say? And you're... not...?"

In the blink of an eye, he'd pushed the other woman aside, grabbed the tiny woman by her hair and pulled her towards him.

Gwen screamed out loud. That hurt!

Kadi, had no idea what she looked like. Her entire body, face, and hair were smeared with soot, blood, and dirt, she smelled like burned rubber, but underneath that filthy fragrance, he could smell her delicious, natural scent, a scent that turned him on instantly.

His brain worked overtime. He needed to get out of here.

"No answer, huh? Then you can take her place, you don't seem to be afraid of me."

Without waiting for an answer, he pulled her off the bed and dragged her to the door.

She was afraid, he could definitely smell it, but couldn't care less. He wanted her, right here, right now, but that wasn't an option, so taking her to his room was the next best thing.

The only person in the room, noticing something strange was happening in front of him, was Bors. He saw the sudden change in his friend and Alpha, the moment the man laid eyes on the woman in the bed. Good goddess! Could it be...?