23 - Olli Caldwell

Requested by JKay2011

23: "You're not well, let me take care of you."

The night before, yourself and your boyfriend, Olli had a party to celebrate the start of the summer break. You may have been having the time of your life, but the following morning, you began to regret how you lost count of the number of shots you had, you waking up on the floor of your shared bedroom and at first, briefly not having a clue where you were.

After slowly getting up from the cold, hard floor, you walked forward a couple of steps out onto the landing only for some of your friends who were staying with you, to chuckle in amusement because of the repetitive groans which were slipping out of your mouth without your control due to how sick you were feeling and how things wouldn't stop spinning.

"Serves you right, Y/N. You're not getting any sympathy off us," your best friend giggled, causing you to feel disheartened in case Olli would be feeling the same at a time when you needed his affection and attention the most.

"Come on, babe, come back to bed," he then said caringly from behind you just as you were about to turn around.

Olli then wrapped an arm supportively around your shoulders due to your trembling legs as he slowly assisted you to walk into your bedroom, before he pulled back the covers of your side of the bed and gently helped you to lay down. It didn't take long for Olli to begin to drift off to sleep, but just as he was dozing off, you began to whimper because of how much you wanted the unbearable dizziness to go away.

"It won't stop spinning!" You cried as you clung onto Olli's arm, trying your best to fixate your eyes on him with the hopes that focusing really hard on something would help.

More tears then began to trickle down your cheeks because you were worrying that Olli would be angry with you because of the state you were in and for waking him up, but instead, it was breaking his heart to see you like this because you didn't intend to get wasted and were just planning on having a good time.

"I've got a good trick for you. Lay at the bottom of the bed and rest your foot on the floor," Olli instructed you as he helped you turn around and shuffle down to the bottom of the bed.

After a few more moments of your whimpering and groaning, Olli's arm being supportively around your shoulders the entire time, you didn't feel any better and decided that you urgently needed some water to prevent yourself from throwing up, you being frustrated that you were feeling sick after the amount which you had gotten all over yourself the night before.

"What are you doing, babe? You need to stay in bed. you need to rest," said Olli sternly, but also with a lot of love and care at the same time. "You're not well, let me take care of you."

"Need water," you sobbed as you clung to your edge of the bed for dear life.

After once again helping you onto your back, Olli rushed out of your bedroom and downstairs into the kitchen to get you a glass of water, however, it was too late, you once again attempting to rush out of your bedroom, but this time, you hobbled to your en-suite bathroom as you felt vomit rising. Despite your best efforts, you were unable to bring anything up because of how swollen the shots were making your tonsils feel, Olli rushing into the bathroom once he had placed your glass of water on your bedside table. He rushed to kneel down behind you, rubbing rough circles on your back as you continued to retch. After giving up, he scooped you into his arms and carried you back into bed, wrapping his Prema hoodie around your shoulders before getting back in beside you because of how much you had violently started to shiver.

You were feeling the exact same way the entire day, but no matter how much you were complaining and repeating how badly you were feeling, Olli remained by your side to comfort you, you losing count of how many times he held your hair back and rubbed your back as you were throwing up and how many times he wrapped you up in his hoodie and removed it from you as you were continuously changing from sweating to shivering. The following morning, once you were feeling better, the day before was a massive blur to you, but you were unable to forget about how much of an amazing job Olli did looking after you.

"Thank you for yesterday," you mumbled contently into his chest once you were both awake, you being woken by the feeling of Olli soothingly running his fingers through your hair as he gazed down at you adoringly.

"You don't need to thank me. It's horrible seeing the woman you love so ill and I just wanted to make everything better," Olli replied with slight sadness, but also a bit of relief because of how much you had perked up.

"I love you so much," you replied affectionately as you tightened your arms around him, your heart melting because of how sweet he always was.