336 - Lando Norris

Requested by Elizabeth100306

Taglist
jadnhossler925 DevilOfNyx drugo_babe emilie_Ln babyboo182

336: "Why haven't I known for (length of time of your choice) that we had a baby together?"

Yourself and your ex boyfriend Lando got together roughly half way through your first season as teammates at McLaren and things seemed to be going perfectly at first, but after a fierce rivalry had developed between you, everything changed, the fact that you were always closer on track leading to your breakup. Despite everything that happened, you were both civil with each other for the sake of the team, this now being a lot easier since it was approaching two years since your breakup. Not only was time having a somewhat positive impact on your relationship, it was also because of your one year old daughter, your daughter having idolised Lando ever since she first met him and had become very attached to him since she attended every race weekend with you. At first, the thought of your daughter being Lando's didn't even come to your mind, you being convinced that she was the result of a fling which you had after Lando. However, the more your heart melted at the sight of them together, the more you wondered as not only did they act alike, but they looked alike.

As was the case every race weekend, Lando was currently visiting your motorhome to be able to spend some time with your daughter, Lando holding her on his hip like always as she rested her head on his chest. You would usually feel nothing but joy in these moments as you knew that your daughter had someone else who cared for her, but this weekend was different, you being sat on your sofa with the results of a DNA test which Lando had agreed to do, the suspense this was causing resulting in the atmosphere being very tense.

"Are you going to open the envelope then?" Lando asked you with a slightly shaky voice, removing one of his arms from around your daughter and putting one of his hands in his pocket to hide that he was crossing his fingers that she was his. "I've been feeling sick to my stomach ever since I gave you my DNA sample."

You were also hoping that Lando was the father as you didn't want the uncomfortable conversation which you had to have with Lando about your daughter potentially being his all being for nothing, you didn't want to have had to get Lando's hopes up all for nothing. It felt like you were rummaging around in your bag for a lot longer than was necessary, before you pulled out the envelope at last, you not hesitating to tear it open. As you held the piece of paper up to your eyes, you were just about to read out the results when Lando already had a very good idea of what they were because of the enormous smile that had spread across your lips from ear to ear.

"You have a daughter. We have a daughter!" You exclaimed joyfully as you rose to your feet, handing Lando the piece of paper, already knowing that he would be pleased about this as he told you that he would be on the day of the sample once he had gotten over his shock.

With an arm still wrapped around your daughter, he dropped the piece of paper and wrapped his free arm around you, you returning the embrace, before you both quickly jumped away from each other, both of you breathing heavily as you were realising what had just happened, as you realised that you had both just enjoyed the feeling of each other's touch way too much.

"Why haven't I known for a year that we had a baby together?" Lando asked you with slight disappointment, not wanting to come across as angry because he didn't want to ruin this moment, which he considered to be one of the best of his life. "What took you so long before you realised that I could be the father?"

"Well, at first I was convinced that her dad was a guy who I slept with a few times to try to get over you, but as I seen how close you two were getting, it suddenly hit me that I started that fling maybe about as quickly as a week after we had last slept together," you explained guiltily as you hung your head in shame. "I know that sounds disgusting of me, but I can't express how much I was struggling without you. I still loved you and it felt like my entire world had ended."

"Loved?" Lando repeated, unable to hide how deflated that word made him feel. "As in past tense? I'm not just saying this because I've just found out we've got a daughter together, but I never stopped loving you. You've been on my mind ever since we broke up, but I've never told you this because I was convinced that I would be rejected."

You allowed Lando to wrap his arms around you as he slowly leant into your lips with nervousness, you speeding up this process, before you captured his lips in a passionate kiss to give him the desired non-verbal response.

"The reason why I never entered a serious relationship with the guy who I thought was her dad was because you're the only one who was on my mind. I'd be imagining it was you whenever I was with him." you replied affectionately once you had pulled away from the kiss.

"How about we give things another go between us? How about we finally reunite our little family?" Lando asked you hopefully, his pupils dilating pleadingly.

"I'd love that," you replied warmly as you wrapped one arm around Lando and the other around your daughter, you looking at her in amazement as someone so little had the power to bring two people back together and make them realise that they had never stopped loving each other.