✎ 𝙧. 𝙙𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘 / 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘵

A / B / C — SFW

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 — ❌
𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 — n / a
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
.
.
.
.
.

Activities
What do they enjoy doing
with their lover? How do they spend
their free time alongside them?

ㅤ→ DILUC, AS EXPECTED is a busy man. Managing the Tavern, checking off wine shipments from Liyue, bubbling up new recipes all while looking over the land of Mondstat as the Darknight Hero isn't an easy task. He's often office-ridden with what seems like mountains of paperwork, his attention always directed someplace where it's needed. Unfortunately, it can never be on you for very long.

ㅤ→ Mornings are always his favorite. It's one of the only times he can give his undivided attention and devotion to you, and you only.

ㅤ→ Normally, the two of you plan rather formal dates on his free time, find days where neither of you are swamped with work and have dinner at the plaza. Though, because Diluc uses all of his freetime with you, that leaves not a lot of moments for rest.

ㅤ→ Which is why, instead of going out for dates. The two of you just stay holed up in the Manor all day and cuddle like there isn't a stack of commissions to do.

ㅤ→ He loves drawing lazy figures into your back as he watches you shiver while pressing gentle kisses to your eye-lids. He's so warm it's almost unnatural, but it's absolutely lovely when your touching. He can't keep neither his hands nor lips off of you, he becomes so soft when you two cuddle. Normally you do the talking while he hums in acknowledgment, simply adoring you as you ramble.

ㅤ→ He can't deny his habit to get swept up in his work, and because of this he feels ever so guilty whenever he does have the free time to be with you. Wether it's just for a few moments or the entire weekend.

ㅤ→ Genuinely, he's afraid of losing you to this, afraid that you'll leave him because of how little time he spends with you. Which is why he tries to do better. He knows you deserve his time more than his shifts, which is why he promised himself he'd be better for you.

..

Beauty
What do they admire about
their lover? What do they think
is beautiful about them?

ㅤ→ TO BE TRUTHFULLY honest, there isn't a thing about you that Diluc doesn't admire. He finds every bit of you charming.

ㅤ→ Well, maybe not how frequently you get injured. Or how your mood drops when your sad, how you whine miserably when you're sick or— well. . that's all besides the point.

ㅤ→ There is one thing that he loves more than all else though, and that must be your subtle little mannerisms.

ㅤ→ Everyday, when he finally has time to be with you, he just plain anticipates what you'll be like. Wether it's when you two kiss, perhaps he pulls you against him a little firmer than usual to see how you falter. Or maybe it's when he runs his finger-tips down to your waist, pinching at your sides in order to watch you squirm, maybe even let out a laugh. Occasionally he'll even deprive you of kisses ( jokingly, of course ) just to see you pout and try and steal one in turn.

ㅤ→ He loves to just watch you, watch how you'll react to the sudden shifts in how he's holding you. He wants to find more ways to make you laugh, to see you smile, just so that he can file them away and treasure them forever. It's like he's memorizing your every movement, seeing what makes you tick while trying to find ways to make you tick faster.

ㅤ→ He adores just changing certain things in his love pattern to see how you'll fare with them. Every new reaction he gets he just wants to ingrain them in his memory. He cherishes them beyond all else.

..

Comfort
How would they help their
lover when they feel
down / have a panic attack, etc.

ㅤ→ DILUC IS, IF nothing else in the way he presents himself to the public, a stoic man. Though you're sure this isn't just an act, you know he has a hard time taking moments to himself and working through emotional difficulties. Which means it isn't really a surprise that he'd ultimately, internally panic whenever something happened to his lover.

ㅤ→ He's not exactly equipped with the knowledge on how to stop panic attacks, or how to aid someone in need. But if his lover was indeed in one of those situations, you bet your summer skies he'd be doing everything in his power to soothe you.

ㅤ→ Thankfully, the man is rather observant, especially when it comes to you. Even when he's swamped with work, he always has half an eye on you. So when he one day comes into his office only to see you hunched over in one of his chairs, breathing uncontrolled, the first thing he does is give you space. He knew that much.

ㅤ→ All in all, Diluc being a rather logical person would walk you through grounding exercises, asking you to name five things you saw, four things you could hear, three things you could feel— so on. All until you've calmed enough for you to explain what was wrong.

ㅤ→ He'd probably look just as bad as he felt, seeing his love in a pain he couldn't stop wasn't exactly ideal.

ㅤ→ After you've calmed down and controlled your breathing, Diluc would have already pulled you into his grasp, pressing butterfly kisses to your temple while running a coarse hand through your hair. Whispering nothing but affirmations and inquiries.