✎ 𝙯𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞 / 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘵

G / H / I — SFW
𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 — ❌
𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 — n / a
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
.

.

.

.

.

Gratitude
How grateful are
they in general?
Are they aware of
what their
significant other does
for them?

→ ZHONGLI, AS EXPECTED is old in every aspect of the word but his appearance. 

→ He's lived longer than the ballads sung by bards and has witnessed more than any God would have hoped to ever see. He knows better than anyone else how short the human life can be and how short moments you wished could live forever could seem. 

→ You once asked him how long was forever, and he didn't hesitate to tell you that sometimes it was just one second. He loves you. He loves you, he loves you, he loves you. He'd do anything, anything just to make sure you were content and safe.

 And although he was more than aware of how oppressive and short your time together was, he never misses a chance to tell you just how much he adores you. Your limited time, if anything, only makes him more grateful and attentive towards your entire being.

..

Honesty
Do they have secrets
they hide from their
significant other? Or do they
share everything?

ZHONGLI, AS STATED before hand, adores every ounce of your being. And naturally, being the Ex God of Contracts, believes that every relationship should be based on both honesty and communication. 

→ Now with that being said, Zhongli does not play around with hiding things from you, especially if the two of you are already married. I can imagine that one of his vows would be transparency, and marriage is like a contract within itself, who's he to break such an important oath? 

→ Well Zhongli says this, yet there are some things that he just can't disclose about himself or his work, no matter how much it pains him to keep it hidden away from you. One of those things obviously him being Rex Lapis. 

→ Whether you were a devote worshiper or one skeptical of the divine, Rex Lapis's death hit hard for everyone, no matter your view of the Gods'. That being said, Zhongli, as much as he honors both honesty and your trust, has no plans of telling you his true identity any time soon. 

→ He knows that one day the truth will come out, with his un-aging bodice and charming appearance. When your frail and old he'll still have his youthful form, and it breaks his heart just thinking about how you'd react to his lie. 

→ Would you feel betrayed? Would you hate him? Would he break your heart? He doesn't think he could stand having to watch you look at him with such displeasure, his stomach twists with the fear. 

..

Inspiration
Did their significant other
change them somehow, or
the other way around? Like
trying out new things or helped
them overcome personal
problems?

→ BOTH YOU AND Zhongli were big on individuality. The both of you could be considered rather independent, that fact slightly changing when the two of you started dating. 

→ But all in all you two enjoyed the stillness of life and your relationship, though, if this question had to be answered, it'd be yes in a heartbeat.

→ Not much on Zhongli's side though, no, he's been alive longer than flowing water and has a pretty good sense of who he is as an individual, even now in his new human body. 

→ Much of the change that had been done contributed a lot to you instead. Whether it had been his patience that had taught you to take your time, or his bolder like authority mentoring you on how to be unafraid to take up space and sneer. 

 →Or perhaps it was his softness, the gentleness in his tone that had calmed your unrestrained anger. Whatever it was, whatever about your beloved husband it had been that had awoken something within you, you knew that you wouldn't regret it a day in your life.

 For all you were worth, you were convinced that Zhongli had made you a better person, and in turn, a devoted lover.