part 6

Recap: everyone at malik mansion waiting for the interns to arrive. Back in 2008.. Big smile

Part 6

The interns were in the locker room after a long and tiring day. They had all planned to go over Armaan's house and watch Slumdog Millionaire. All of them were just recollecting their possessions from their lockers. Armaan was leaning on his locker waiting for the others. Atul was busy staring at Anjali who was pretending to be reading some files but knew atul's firm gaze on her. Rahul and Muskaan were standing hand in hand looking at something on Rahul's Mobile.

Ar: Hurry up guys. Champ, gives it a rest once in while. Don't you get tired of staring at Anjali all the time? Armaan smirked as everyone looked up at him in disbelief.

At: Mere bhai, I have just got a licence to stare at her full time. Do you really think I won't use it to the full benefit? Atul laughed as everyone joined in. They all started to move towards the door and Just Riddhima was closing her locker door as Armaan said "Really champ, can't believe it. Even I get tired of staring at Riddhima all the time" Everyone had moved out by the then so the only person who head Armaan was Riddhima and he did not realize this as he had his back to her.  Armaan only realized when he saw a certain figure sweep past him and head for the door. It was Riddhima. As it finally clicked to Armaan that Riddhima had heard him and no way had she took it as a joke.

Ar: Oh shit? Riddhima!!!

Riddhima turned back with her lips pursed together and her face. She gave him a hard stare and stormed back out again.

Ar: Oh man... how worse can this day get??

In the car, Riddhima did not speak to Armaan once. None of the others noticed as they were in the back seat and all chatting.

Armaan attempted to talk to her but she gave him way too much attitude. They all reached Armaan's house and everyone got out before Riddhima and armaan did. Riddhima got out and tried to walk but Armaan caught her hand.

Ar: Riddhima? pumpkin, come on it was only a joke? Come on yaar!! (Riddhima refrained from making any eye contact with him.) Fine? have it your way. I'll prove it you. He left her there and followed everyone inside.

They out on the movie and Rahul and Muskaan settled on one end of the 3 seater sofa whilst Atul and Angie took the other end. They were all wrapped up and the boys had their arms around their girls. Riddhima was in the kitchen getting the drinks and snacks. Armaan had occupied the single sofa. The couples were sitting and chatting whilst Armaan was lost in his thoughts.

Meanwhile, Riddhima was rethinking her actions.

Maybe I was a little harsh on him. Come on he was only making a joke. Yes? I'll just persuade him. Riddhima smiled as she headed outside with the snack tray and drinks. As soon as Riddhima entered, Armaan pressed the play button. Everyone turned their attention to the TV. Riddhima passed each of them a tub of popcorn to share. Riddhima looked around to find a space but Atul-angie and Rahul-muski had occupied the seat. Perfect!! She thought. Now we'll see how Mr supercool will not talk to me.