last part

years agoPOST OPTION
Part 8

Imp note: from this part' only the older armaan and riddhima will be written as Armaan and Riddhima. The younger intern versions of AR will be written as ammy and ridz' hope that makes it easier.. So older ones... full name.. Youngers... Ammy ridz' kk' xx also part for 15+ readers' reader discretion is recommended' :D

Riddhima glanced from Armaan to Emaan as they father daughter wouldn't even let her open her mouth. Her eyes wandered to ammy and ridz whom along with Rishi seemed to be having the times of their lives. In an action of reflex she dragged her husband down and placed her hand over his mouth as emaan continued bantering. She signalled Rishi to come and shut her up and Rishi waved his hands in the air in defeat as Riddhima slumped back on the sofa. Emaan watched the situation as she saw her dad being ambushed by her mother. Within seconds she was on the sofa holding her stomach in laughter.

Armaan managed to get out of Riddhima's grasp as he held both of her hands whilst catching his breath.

"Oye' jugli billi!" Armaan taunted his wife. The few strands of her hair were over her face and armaan tucked them gently behind her ear. Ridz and ammy witnessed this and could not help but wonder what had they done to achieve such a blissful life ahead. Ridz squeezed Ammy hand as he blinked lovingly at her.

"Gosh' now I realize where the eyes locking sessions come from." Emaan's sheer voice bought the 4 lovebirds back to the living room. As ammy and ridz turned beetroot, the other two remained unaffected. Riddhima even gave her daughter a playful; smack on the head.

"Oyye hoyye my to be mum' where's this blush been hiding all these years!" Emaan's cheeky mood was very well visible form her tone as Armaan and Riddhima realized that she's not going to leave no stone unturned for these two weeks.

Riddhima changed the topic as she saw the constant blushes of ammy as well' let alone ridz.

Riddhima sensed that and smiled widely to herself. The meek Ridz sitting in front of her.

Emaan's squeals had calmed down so Riddhima turned and spoke to the two interns seated across form them. Armaan's arm was casually draped around his wife's shoulder and this was proving to be havoc for ammy. Ridz noticed this and chuckled slightly only for ammy to notice.

After the casual chit chat, Riddhima got up to make dinner for the family. Rishi had left for the gym some time ago and would be back in another hour or so. Standing up she adjusted her sari and picked up all the coffee cups from the afternoon. The sun was setting gently and the last few remaining rays made their way through the French windows.

Ri: So what does everyone what?

Emaan who was playing on her DS and making weird confused faces like armaan shot right up from the bean bag.

Em: khheeerrrr!!!!!!

Riddhima shook her head.

"Emaan' I am talking about dinner.  Not dessert. Yes I'll make it." Suddenly Riddhima eyes balls expanded as a cheeky grin formed on her face. "Or you can ask your father to make it!"