What A Perfect Human

It has been a hard week for Kurt. He'd gone back to school for the last two days of the week. although his period was getting lighter and less noticeable he still felt like everyone in every corridor and classroom knew he wasn't a "real boy" as his brain likes to tell him. The thing about the boy's toilets in schools and basically everywhere else is there's no place to sort himself out and change pads when he started feeling uncomfortable. Thank god by Friday he'd found a unisex disabled toilet near the school gym, which was unkempt and smelt weird but It was better than walking around with the constant uncomfortable reminder of what was happening in his body. 

By the time the final bell rang throughout the school, he was well and truly done. He's tired, uncomfortable, unfocused and can't breathe from the binder pushing down on his tender chest. He's done. He made his way out of the nearest exit door, not even attempting the main doors to the car park during the rush of students eager to get home. He sends a quick text into the new directions group chat saying that he wouldn't be in practice today as he made his way to a quiet slightly dodgy looking side street next to the school, he sat down on a half-broken wall and responded to the questions and worried messages from his glee mates, explaining his absence away by saying his dad needs help at the car shop. Then another text popped up on his screen. 

From: Blaine <3

Hi, Carol is stuck in traffic on the way back from work. I offered to pick you up. about what time is glee ending today? x 

Kurt smiled down at his phone. Blaine had been so helpful and kind over this hard week. Always there if he needed a cuddle and a chat or just someone to sit in silence with. He had to tell him to stop bringing too many unhealthy snacks to the house as some new stubborn spots on his face wouldn't disappear fast enough, and you know what he did? He brought cucumber and humous instead and got him the correct moisturiser (only after 2 more failed attempts). On his first day back at school, Blaine had skipped his first class so that he could drop Kurt off to make sure he felt okay and ready enough to return, sending him off with a sweet kiss and a hug. God! what a perfect human. 

Kurt quickly typed his response. 

To: Blaine  <3

Decided to skip glee club today, don't feel up to it. There's no rush to pick up though. I'm in the side street on the right of the school, about halfway up. <3

From: Blaine <3

Are you feeling okay? do I need to get you anything? I'm on my way now. x

To: Blaine <3

Im Fine. Just feeling a bit meh, you know. You don't need to get anything. 

From: Blaine <3

 Okay if you say so. I'll be there in about 15 minutes. 

Kurt closed his phone and made himself as comfortable as he could on the jagged brick wall. Although it was starting to get into the colder months and the Ohio chill in the air was getting more prevalent, the number of layers Kurt decided to cover his body in were starting to slowly cook him alive. He removed his thick hoodie and placed it neatly in his backpack to help his skin breathe a little better but it didn't seem to help the suffocating feeling that his binder was causing him. The extra bloating wasn't helping either, it made him feel heavy and gross, very different from his normal slender, light body. 

In exactly 15 minutes a familiar car pulled into the side street and parked up a couple of meters away. He could see that perfect bright smile through the windshield as he walked up. "Hey, there gorgeous boy!" Blaine said as he moved some bags from the passenger side giving Kurt the space to slump his way in. Kurt replied with a soft kiss and a smile. "feeling okay?"