lying which and a wardon

Luz pov:
"Foolish child! I could swallow you whole!" A Gildersnake says as he hisses

"Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake, for I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace!" A green haired witch says as wind blows around her.

She switchs into a battle pose using her wand as a bazooka.
"Now eat this sucker!"
She says as she fires of her staff, sending a blast of magic towards the Gildersnake.

"No! My only weakness: dying!" The Gildersnake says as he is being shot, falling shortly after into the pit.

"And that's the end" luz said holding an azura doll and a snake, she had been acting out the story.

"The end of what?" Luz's mother, Camila, said

"End of my book report!" I replied, the snake biting azuras head "I think I nailed it"

"Your book report is why you in here...." principle Hal says as he points to the door

Two student's run past the door with snakes on their heads, screaming.

"Oh! That's where the rest of the snakes went" i say as i continue to watche the door, still holding the snake that's biting azura.

"And what were you going to do with this?" My mom questions, holding up several firecrackers that were all tied together "what was this even for!?"

"That was for the act three closing"

"Mija" mom said with a worried look on her face "I love your creativity but it's gotten out of hand. You do remember why you were in the principles office the last three times"

*flashback*
Luz was on stage where her and others where auditioning for the play Romeo and Juliette.
"O happy dagger, give me death!"
Luz said as a spork ripped her dress and sausages that resembled guts, fell out.

Everyone else on stage screamed and ran away from her.

*another flashback*
This time luz has sewn a pigeon head onto a squirrels body, it was glued to a pedestal that had "baby griffen" labeled on it.
"Now for the final touch, spider breath."
Luz said as she opens the modules beak and spiders come out crawling over her and the table, people scream while throwing things at the middle, spiders, and her.

*another flashback*
Luz is at cheerleader tryouts and a girl does a back flip while everyone else claps
"You think that's impressive?" Luz says she throws the pompoms down and uses her hand to turn her eyelids inside out
"Bleep, bloop, bleep" luz says as she moves them up and down.

People start screaming and gaging.

"We all love that you express yourself, but if you can't learn to separate fantasy and reality, you might need to spend the summer here" mom says this while she takes out a flyer and hands it to me.

Luz takes it "Don't worry mom I won't let you down!" luz says in excitement "no more weirdness!"

Then the snake in my hand jumps at the principle and bites him.

"That doesn't count right?"

*time skip*
Luz is outside her house waiting for the bus.
Camila comes out of the house to see of her daughter.

"Oh, my baby!" She says as she hugs me
"Now, don't worry, Summer camp is only going to be for three months, You'll be so busy balancing checkbooks and learning to appreciate the radio that time will fly by!" Mom said trying her best to make it sound fun.