once upon a swap

Luz pov:
Today would be Saturday, a day after the library incident.

Right now we're selling stuff at Eda's human collectibles stand in the market.

Since last night incident the wound has severely bruised and looks like someone slammed a chair into my side, and stabbed me three times....... with a stake or pitchfork so that's 'great'

It really hurts and stings, so I've been using some healing spells to numb the pain.

I keep on trying to help set up the stand however.......... Edas been going full mama bird on me and won't let me do ANYTHING!

I tried making breakfast like I usually would and she just picked up, plopped me on the couch and did it myself.

I'm 90 percent sure she's thinking of pulling me out of school tomorrow.....

I sigh, "Titan I'm bored.... I'm basically tied to a chair and everything hurts.... maybe I should've stayed home with Hooty today..."

"No. I well not have you staying with that bird tube thing.... I want to punch it but I don't have a body...."

I groan and look up at King who is jumping on the table, trying to grab a green triangle flag hanging above us.
Im sitting in the chair behind him.

"Weh!" King yells as he falls off the table he diesnt fall, behind him where I'm at, no he falls to the left side.

he lands by a mirror and a chest, he pops back up with a sock on his head, "Stupid flag!" He yells in frustration

I smile and laugh, "better luck next time bro"

He glares at me, but before he can speak Luz walks in carrying a ladder and a wooden sign.

Me and and King look at eachother, confused, then at the girl above us. she's now on the ladder and is trying to position the wooden sign.

"It's been a little slow around here, but I've got just the thing to attract customers" Luz says from the top of the ladder

She finally positions the wooden sign, which reads 'Eda on top of the 'HUMAN COLLECTABLES' sign and taps it. The light glyphs activate, making the carved in line and a my mo- EDAS face light up, it winks and shakes up and down.......

I stare at the shiny lights, I rise up out of the chair and go over to it

"And who doesn't like their name in lights?" She gets down from the ladder and I try to step on it

"....shiny...." I say before wincing and falling off the ladder into Luz.

She catches me and I get off, and wince at my wounds, "Sorry Luz"

"It's fine, Luna but your hurt you should be resting"

Is sigh which sounds almost like a growl, "I get enough of that from Eda- she would barely let me come to the market!"

I sit back down in the chair, "the only reason she let me is because the alternative is being stuck with Hooty- which I love 'em but- he can be REALLY annoying at times"

"Fair enough" the girl says before she turns back to the sign, "is the sign too subtle?" She asks before I can reply I hear one of the WORST people on the Boiling isles speak.

"Does subtle mean ugly? Boscha says, when I look over I see Amitys fake and forced friends

"Hi Boscha! Hexsidians! See anything you like?"