sense and insensitivity

Luna pov:
I sit behind King watching him trying to get people to eat his 'free samples'..... whoch is just human stuff, "I don't even think those are edible...."

"They are not, then again we are demons, we can eat anything.... usually"

"True true, we do have stomachs of steal"

"Partake of my free snack samples! Take it! I demand it as your ruler, the King of Demons!" King yells thrusting thw tray at people, they all ignore him.

King throws the tray on the ground in a fit of rage

"Nyeh! Why isn't anyone paying attention to me? I'm their rightful overlord. Intellectually and such" King sits down as he talks

"They're distracted, and busy and your pretty small, they ain't gonna notice you" I say with a small he crosses his arms and huffs

"Yeah...hey!" Eda says and grabs a passerby by the cowl, it's a student from hexside.

Eda sniffs the boy, "It reeks more of nerd than money today"

The boy give her a concerned and scared look and she glares back.

"Guys!" Luz yells slamming her hands into the table, leaning forward slightly due to the force

The Passerby yells as Eda drops him in surprise as Luz does this

The human throws herself back and throws her hands up, "You will not believe what's going on!" She poses under a banner, "It's a book fair! Where books come to life!"

A book jumps off one of the stands next to her.

"Hello" it says and Luz screams, kicking it in its, face?

"A fair.... without rides?" King asks

"Yeah, book fairs are pretty fun" I replie, "though I wish it had more snacks"

"But...... no rides..." King says confused, loading his mind to wrap his head around this

"Who needs rides when this" a boy says and shoves a book in King's face, "can take you anywhere?"

"Nyeh" King says throwing a peace of bacon on the boy's head, I grab King just as a winged demon flies and picks up the boy, who is now screaming

"A: ew." She throws book on the ground B: I'm bored. C: I feel like pickpocketing some dork while they browse" She says, throwing a book of one of the desks before she and walks off

"No, wait!" She turns to King, "Will you two give it a chance? King I'll let you ride in my hoodie!"

"Ooohoohoohoo!"

")Luna IL, uh..." she starts

I put a hand up, "Luz, darling, I'm Luna I run a book club with Amity, well- a hangout but still" She looks at me, "so I'll come obviously.... but I'm buying any food I see"

*time slip*
We walk around, im holding..... a lit of food and a drink while Luz is walking through the book fair with King in her hood.

"You weren't kidding when you said you'd be buying every type of food huh Luna?"

I nod my head, which is covered by some food. The food pile goes just below my eyes.

"Anyways This book fair's got everything! A zine-making workshop, meet and greets, and- what's that?" She says and gasps, "A writing competition!? I've always wanted to be a writer"