How You Meet

Thomas

You nervously walked onto the football field. You had recently moved to Gladesville from Y/H (your hometown). At your old school you had been on the cheer team and you were about to try out for this team. Cheer wasn't really fun for you but your parents wanted you to continue. You quickly went to the bathroom to get changed. When you came back out the captain of the team walked over to you. 

"Hi," she greeted. "I'm Teresa. Are you here for tryouts?" 

"Yep," you said. 

"Alright. We're gonna show you a routine and you repeat after us." 

The team showed you a routine and you did your best to copy it. Once the tryouts were done, Teresa walked over to you. 

"Not bad," she said. "You just might have a place on the team."

You smiled at her, "Thanks." 

Just then a football player ran up to Teresa and kissed her cheek. 

"Hey, baby," he greeted. 

"Hey, Tom," Teresa said. She then turned to you. "Y/N, meet my boyfriend, Thomas. Thomas, this is Y/N. She's trying out for the cheer team."

"Well I hope you make it Y/N," Thomas smiled. 

"Thanks," you said.

"Yo, Thomas!" cried an asian boy. "Get over here! We have a practice to start!"

"Coming!" Thomas responded and ran over.

Minho

You two met in middle school. The first day Minho sat beside you in science and complained the whole time. You told him to shut up and he just kept talking. The teacher noticed and had you both move to the front. At first neither of you liked each other but when his grades started slipping and you tutored him, the two of you became close.

Newt

You met in kindergarten. You and Sonya immediately became best friends and you met Newt, Sonya's twin, when you went to her house for a play-date.