First Date

Thomas

You rushed around the room trying to get ready for your date with Thomas.

"Hey, Y/N," Y/O/S (your older sister's name) greeted.

"Y/O/S! Thank goodness! What do I wear?" 

You and your sister spent the next 30 minutes dressing you for your date.

 Just then the door bell ringed. You were about to go rushing down the stairs but Y/O/S held you back and told you to wait. You took a deep breath and walked down the stairs. Thomas smiled at you. 

"Hey, Y/N! You ready to go!" Thomas asked. 

"Yep," you said popping the 'p'.

"Have fun, sweetie," your mom said. 

"Be back by 9:00," your dad instructed.

"You got it!" you called as you walked out. Once you were in the car, Thomas said, "You look really pretty."

"Thank you," you said with a slight blush.

When you got to the movie theatre Thomas paid for the movie then exclaimed, "Dang it!" 

"What's wrong?" you asked.

Thomas chuckled nervously, "I only have enough for the movie."

You laughed, "Don't worry! I can buy the other stuff!"

"No, Y/n. Just buy something for you! I don't need anything!"

"I don't mind, really," you said earnestly. 

The two of you were soon settled into your seats with popcorn and candy. Thomas had taken you to see the new Marvel movie. During one of the intense parts you held onto Thomas's arm causing him to blush. On the ride home you two talked about the movie and laughed.

Minho

You walked into the gymnasium and looked around at the decorations. The gym looked beyond cool!

"Y/N!" You turned to see Minho running over to you

"Y/N!" You turned to see Minho running over to you. He looked great in his tux. He smiled at you and blushed a little bit.

"You look pretty," he mumbled bashfully. 

You blushed, "Thank you very much

You blushed, "Thank you very much. You look handsome."

The two of you stood in an awkward silence for a minute.

"Sooooo...." Minho said breaking the silence, "care to dance."

You nodded and soon the two of you were having a great time. You danced together, talking to your friends, and ate sweets. Minho made you laugh the whole time. It was the last song and it was slow. Minho extended his hand to you and the two of you danced. 

Newt

Newt had arrived back home three days ago

Newt had arrived back home three days ago. The doctors didn't want him going out and about quite yet so he had to stay at home. This bummed the both of you out as you wanted to go on a date. Then Sonya came up with a fantastic idea. 

"Why don't you just do a home date and watch a movie?" 

So here the two of you were on Wednesday night, sitting on the couch, debating about which movie to watch. 

"You pick, love," Newt said. 

You blushed. He had recently begun calling you love and the tiny four letter word set your heart aflame. 

"No, Newt. I can watch whatever, really."

"No, no. I insist. Come on, hit me with your best shot."

You thought for a minute and then mischeviously smiled. You pulled up Disney plus on their TV and then searched for clone wars. You knew Newt was a huge fan of star wars and you hadn't watched the old cartoon series in forever. You sat next to Newt on the couch. 

"Sure brings back memories, huh?" Newt said nudging your shoulder. You smiled and nodded. When you were younger you, Newt, and Sonya use to spend hours watching and discussing the show. 

Before you knew it it was time for you to go back home. As you turned to leave, Newt grabbed your hand. "You'll be careful, right?" he whimpered. You frowned and leaned over him. Fear shown in his brown orbs that gazed into yours like a child's. You leant over and gave him a soft kiss on the head. Newt's cheeks burned rosy pink as he looked up at you. You unwrapped your scarf from your neck and put it over his shoulders. 

"Of course I will," you muttered into his hair and then left to walk the two blocks to your house.