Flashbacks

Errors P.O.V.

                 I sigh contently, leaning into Ink as we sat there comfortably. I look up at him and frown. "Ink...?" He turns his face towards mine and raise his brow bones in worry. "Yeah? What is it?" I began to shake, breathing getting tight and I felt lightheaded.
               I felt like I was being watched by the darkness I felt in my nightmare. I just couldn't shake the feeling, I tried to speak but all that came out was gibberish. Ink quickly took notice of what is happening to me and lays me back, grabbing my hand he places it to his ribs, breathing slowly, I try my best to follow his lead.         
             Images begin to pass through my mind, fuzzy and odd, as though they are memories but I can't recognize anything or anyone. It feels so familiar and with that familiarity it also brings terror. "I Ink...." I whine shakily, grasping at his hand. It's all too much, the world spinning around me soon fading away to black...

             Again. Here I was again, this time I was sitting with Ink above the void. I look at Ink, fear apparent in my gaze. When I look at him I stare in horror, the sudden comprehension that he was bleeding, but he just smiles at me.
           I try to speak but again, no sound escapes my mouth as I desperately try to stop the flow of black that came from his bones. I freeze as Ink places his hand firmly against my Sternum, shoving me back and once more I fell into the deep suffocating blackness. I can't fight it, I have no more strength left in me. Trying to recover I curl into a fetal position, closing my eyes and breathing slowly, trying to get everything back under control.
            I feel arms wrap around me, cold and slim, the feel strong though, too strong... They begin to squeeze me painfully tight and I squirm in the grip. 'You will never escape me boy... You. Are. MINE.'

            I gasp awake, tears forming in my eyes and I slow my breath, waiting for the glitches to leave my eyes. I can hear talking around me but I'm too overstimulated to understand who they are and what they are saying. After a few minutes I begin to come to, looking around at Ink, Nightmare and.... Oh. Dream...
         "Error!! Oh thank goodness you're awake!!!" Ink wraps his arms tightly around me to which I gladly accept, desperately nuzzling into him, wanting to forget the feeling of the damned nightmare. "Error.... What in the fucking multiverse, was that...?" I look up at Nightmare and frown. "What do you-" "You know exactly what I mean!!" I frown and sigh. "I don't know... It's... It's not the first time either... I don't know.." I begin to tear up, growling I wipe them away angrily.
           "It's so familiar... Too familiar... I can't remember. I don't want to go back to that void anymore..." Ink watches me intently, extremely concerned but not understanding, Nightmare and Dream on the other hand do. "Ink... Do you mind leaving the room for a moment?" Dream asks, trying to gently lead him from the room, away from my side.
           He nods and leaves, looking back momentarily before the door shut behind him, blocking him from my view. I came to understand that Ink had brought me here to Nightmares home for help.
          "Error... Tell us, what exactly did you see in your, erm... "Nightmare"." I sigh and nod,going into detail of the paranoia and weird images I've been seeing lately, about a tall dark mass that spoke in gibberish, about another tall dark mass that tried to reach me but seems to explode before it can, about the void and the pain and fear and Ink... About the cliff, and the words I had heard from the invisible force hiding in the darkness.
            Nightmare and Dream glance at each other nervously. "Error, those are NOT dreams at all. That is a real message, a trap, a warning. You are remembering things. You are more awake than you've been in years." I stare at Nightmare in disbelief. "No.. that's not possible,it can't be possible!! My memory starts in the white void no where else!" I desperately try to convince myself of this.
           Nightmare frowns and looks away. "You need to be careful... These "messages", can result in your mind breaking. Stay awake as much as possible, if you need sleep me or Dream will supervise you; do you understand?" I nod slowly, going silent. I feel trapped and nervous and alone.
          It's like how I felt when I was in the white void. The empty space, the loneliness, the voices. I feel like I'm losing my mind all over again. If I lose my mind again I don't think even Ink will be able to save me. I feel lost, staring blankly at a wall as both the royal skeletons leave me to my solitude. I get up, carefully walking around I stop in front of the large oval window that stood around twenty feet tall and seventeen feet wide, at the base. There, in front of the huge window that revealed the vast mountains, hills and wilderness around the palace was an easel. Paints were nearly organized beside it, along with numerous pain brushes. I tilt my head, admiring the blank canvas before my mind seemed to take over my body.
        I grabbed the paints at random, zoning out almost completely, my hand moving around the canvas blocking out the shapes and then proceeding to blend the shades together. It wasn't until I heard the door open that I snapped out of it, looking back in confusion, paint covering my hands. Nightmare, Dream and Ink stood there speechless.
          Their focus however, wasn't on me, but the canvas behind me. I turn to look at it and drop to my knees silently. There, I saw my creation. A portrait of something reminiscent of a Gaster,but far more dark, menicing and gastly.

BAM!!! Another update. How you like that? Hope y'all are enjoying it!!