Don't leave me!(the story continues!)

Error's P.O.V.

          I'm scared I don't understand where I am. I walk through a dark tunnel trying to run towards a light but it seems to be moving further and further away. Picking up spead i try harder to get to it and even further when i see the silhouette of a familiar figure. "Ink?!" I run faster trying to reach him but soon i feel myself falling, screaming out for him. Ink looks back at me, I had thought he'd be worried or at least have some kind of reaction but no. He stood there, just, smiling. The darkness surrounds me like a thick layer of tar, no matter how much I thrashed I couldn't escape from it, my own mind consuming everything, the voices became louder, voices I thought I had escaped long ago. 'You're a fool...' they whispered. The husky glitched out voice that could compare to that if a dying animal spoke in a delicate tone, as though the hands of death itself were enveloping me in a harsh, suffocating embrace. Except; this time the embrace wasn't an embrace at all but strangulation. I clawed at my throat, vision completely blank. We're my eyes open,or were they closed? I can't tell, am I alive? Where am I? 'All in good time, all in good time. The clock ticks bye but you, you remain stubborn. You see; or lack of sight in your case, you need to keep your skull about you lest you lose your mind. We wouldn't want that, now... Would we~?' I try to speak but as I opened my mouth it felt as though fire was coarsing down into my bones, unable to scream for mercy. As I feel like I am on the verge of passing out I see what looks to be white glowing strings, almost like that of a spider and two dark abyss staring right back at me from the tar like emptiness. 'till we meet again, [ERROR].'

            Gasping awake I arose from my sweat covered bed in a hurry. I scan my surroundings, panicked. Who was that, and why... Why did they seem so familiar? I sigh, slumping to the floor weakly, completely drained despite having a full night's sleep. I stare down at my hands, tracing my palms in a circle. I'm not sure why but, this always seemed to help me calm down since I was a child. I don't have much memory of my childhood, most of it was just blank, as though it just didn't exist. However, if it doesn't exist why do I show signs of PTSD that would be from that of childhood? So many questions race through my mind as I try my best to make sense of the dream I just had. Thankfully, my a train of thought was interrupted abruptly as knocking could be heard from my bedroom window, and there stood the one person I was happy to see. "Ink...!" I exclaim in relief. I hadn't noticed it until now but it seemed that I had tears coming from my sockets, though not that they were very noticeable with my blue streaks. Ink froze for a second after climbing through the window, carefully kneeling down beside him.

        "Are you ok, Error..?" His gaze scrunches in concern but I just nod, trying to shove away the heavy feeling that plagued the room. Ink is here now, everything is going to be ok. I gently lean into his side, relaxing slightly. Ink accepts this sign of affection, allowing them to sit in comfortable silence for a moment before asking, "what's bothering you?"

       I frown slightly, half knowing the question was inevitable when it comes to Ink, and the other half having wished he would ignore the heavy air about him. "It's... It's just a dream. That's all..." I tense up slightly, brow bones furrowing. Ink proceeds to wrap his arms around me in a gentle hug, being careful of my fragile bones. "You don't have to lie... I know you better than that, Error. I won't push it, but... I am here if you need to talk, ok?" He stares down at me with such intense seriousness but, it's hard to stay serious when Ink of all monsters acts out in such a manner. I try to keep quiet but to no avail, I begin to laugh. Ink perks in, eyes wide with surprise and confusion. "I'm sorry, I-Ink! I couldn't take you seriously like that. I just couldn't help it. You never get so serious it's too funny!" Ink pouts slightly but I can see the corners of his mouth twitch up into a smile. "Well, at least you're in a better mood now." I stop for a moment, realizing that the room felt almost weightless now;a huge contrast to how heavy it felt mere seconds ago. "Thank you, Ink. For everything.." I sigh and rest my head against his chest, relaxing. "It was somewhat of a dream but... It felt too real. I was scared, Ink.."

         He frowns, softy pulling me onto his lap and rocking us soothingly back and forth. "I was alone.. it was so dark, but then, I saw you. I ran as fast as I could but it was like I was moving in slow motion. I began to fall and you... You just stood there; smiling at me." I look up at him with teary eye sockets. "It was like falling into tar... I couldn't move, I couldn't see, I couldn't breathe... I... I heard the voices... Old ones I thought I got rid of... And someone else. I don't know who they are,but they were so familiar... I wish I could remember but I can't... He spoke in nonsense... Nothing made sense and it felt like I was dying... Then.. I woke up..." I curls up a bit more,hugging my knees. Ink carefully lifts me up, setting me on my bed gently. "I wish I could help you there but dreams are not my expertise... I can always try getting nightmare to help if you want? It's all up to you." He sit beside me on the bed, I hold out my arms to him. "Later we can, but... Right now... I don't want to be alone..."

        Ink smiles brightly and lays beside me, holding me close. "Of course, you don't have to be alone. I'm here. I've got ya. I won't let any stinky bad dreams get you. I promise. You aren't alone."

Unkown P.O.V.

I watch from the reflective surface of the house what is happening. I've come to the conclusion that he won't be as willing as he was as a child. It seems that I may have to use force... And I know just the right way how. His one weakness was always getting too attached.

Author~ hello hello. It's been a long while hasn't it. As promised a long time ago I have updated the book with a new chapter and hopefully more to come! To think I was a kid starting this book and now I'm an adult! Time sure does fly, huh? Anyways, have a great freaking fracking day lovelies!