Meeting her

Hi just to let you in case you didn't read the information at the start there is the topic of slavery and PTSD and all that so please if any of that stuff or anything retaking go triggers you please DO NOT read this book I will put a trigger warnings t the start of each chapter
Anyway have fun reading I hope you enjoy also as stated in the description this was a john laurens x reader but has now been changed

Philip is laying on the sofa in the living area when his father walked in " my son I have to leave now but Thomas said she got you a gift that has been left in your room" "father I don't want anything from Thomas " "I know but it's for the 13th he said I have no clue what it is but it's Jefferson so be prepared your mother won't be back from Angicas until tomorrow so you have the whole house today goodbye I love you" "I love you two" and just like that Philip was all alone he quickly left to his room wanting to see this gift he opens the door and there on the floor was a girl around 13 the same age as him on her knees on his plush red carpet with her head hung low a collar around her neck with a chain attached to it shackles on her wrists and ankles she wore a tattered dress that looked like it had been torn on and off more times in a day than one would change clothes in a  year and no shoes .  she had long brown hair Philip couldn't see her eyes but quickly got on his knees at her level realising this was the gift that Jefferson gave him and he hated it he didn't want to own another Human he didn't wasn't another human to call him master he hated it but he had to help her he tilted her chin up so she could see him and helped her up off the floor chocolate her eyes were the most beautifully dark brown he'd ever seen  "hi I'm Philip Philip Hamilton " Philip took her hand in his bowing down and kissed the top of her hand after saying  Philip  then kissing her knuckles after saying Philip Hamilton  her hand was dirty but  he didn't mind it was how any man should greet a girl no matter her status it was true his father and mother  taught him how to be a gentleman Y/N was in shock no man or boy had ever touched her in a caring manner or bowed to her she couldn't say anything yet he hadn't given her permission to speak " what's your name m'lady" m'lady was she dreaming she desperately wanted to answer him but no permission yet "oh Yeha I'm sorry you may speak" "Y/N master" "Y/N I like it pretty name for a pretty girl and please don't call me master it makes me think I own you" "but master you do own me" aster saying that Y/N quickly slapped a hand over her mouth and drooped to her knees her dress falling with her giving her some king of cushion to land on "I'm sorry I'm so sorry master please please" Y/N was of the floor at Philips feet and a confused Hamilton  was still standing her hand were still linked so his hand were on her head with her encased around them it dawned on him she spoke out of turn that didn't matter to him he wanted her to do that but she thought he was going to beat or rape her the begging continued as Philip sunk to the floor not able to listen to a poor girl the same age as him he thought she was anyway beg not to be hurt for simply just taking once he reached the floor he put one of his arms around her waist and one of her head he pulled her head on his chest as he leaned against the wall he put both legs fully out and sat Y/N on his lap them pulling his legs back up for support poor Y/N was in that much of a state she didn't question it however was still begging  and apologising "please I'm sorry" she was a lot quieter than when she was a couple minutes ago she was almost wispering now "sh sh It's ok I'm here I'm not going to hurt you . That's all Y/N heard before dropping off to sleep she had never been hugged by any of her masters before let alone been able to sleep in his lap Philip  held Y/N closer still whispering nice and comforting things to her so she felt safe that's all he ever wanted he soon to  dropped off to sleep Y/N in arms draping the blanket over her as she shivered every now and then he would have put her in his bed but he didn't want to lift her it's not that he could he sure as hell could she already felt light in his lap he presumed that she hadn't been fed much then thought 'of coarse she hasn't been fed much she's a slave' Philip shivered lightly at the word he would have lifted her just he didn't want to wake her the blanket was flooded in a pile near them in a basket labelled blanket basket please take one if needed he didn't want the staff getting cold yes he had staff and yes they were all servants the Hamilton's had never bought a slave in there life they just hired staff but they were all older not his age he actually believed people his age couldn't be slaves but the longer her though the more he realised Y/N had to have a been a slave a long time because it's like she had the rules practically drilled into her head  he could only imagine the life he's had he made a mental not to ask her later he need to know what to do to help her but for now. he wrapped her up the last thing he saw was the top of her head with his hand coming in the occasional view line from stroking her hair as her head was in his warm chest.