You know him

It had been 20 minutes since Philip woke up Y/N slowly opened her eyes and looked up to a smiling Philip "good morning Y/N" "morning pip" "my dad gets home today you can meet him" "oh what's his name" "Alexander" "like Alexander hamilton?" By now Philip was confused "yeah you know him?" "Yeah I do when I was with master Jefferson your father and I spoke a lot well that was until master Jefferson found out apparently I was speaking with the enemy well let's just say that night wasn't a good one" "Y/N if you don't mind me asking what happened that night" "well me and mr hamilton we're talking in master Jeffersons study I had been cleaning up and your father had to drop of some papers we talked for a while I had stopped cleaning as I didn't want to be rude to mr hamilton when master Jefferson walked in he kicked me and punched me mr Hamilton hadn't realised what was happening it all happened so fast until master started calling me names your father tried to help he really did but I'm afraid it only made things worse your father threw master Jefferson off me but he couldn't keep him away master Jefferson just came back he was saying I was a slut and that I was sleeping with your father bearing in mind I was 10 at the time he then proceeded to throw your father out the study lock the door then well I guess there's no easy way to say this but he raped me over 20 times then left me on the floor all night bleeding but I mean when you think about it it wasn't that bad" "wasn't that bad!?" Philip said his voice cracking and tears in his eyes "Yeha I got to sleep on a plush carpet and not a stone floor."   Y/N I'm sorry" "it's ok it wasn't your fault" " but If I" "pip you couldn't have done anything plus your doing something no one else has done before" "what" "you took care of me" Y/N layed her head back on Philips chest and Philip went back to stroking her hair after 10 minutes of silence he broke it"Y/N do you really have to call Thomas master it freaks me out" "I'm afraid so pip it's rule for slaves" " I know it just reminds me that I own you I don't like, that" "it's ok you don't treat me like you own me that's more than I could ask for" "can I ask you something I need you to be honest" "yeah" "if You were ever to leave me for another master not that I want you to go just if something bad like that happened could you call me pip or would you have to call me master?" Philip was dreading the answer " well being truly honest pip I would have to call you master Hamilton speaking about you or to you" "but that's not what you call me now" "I know pip but I have to I'm sorry" "it's ok I guess deep down I knew that was the answer just promise if something like that did happen although you would have to call me master you would never think of me as your master ever" "of corse pip" "we should get up now" " yeah I guess we should" Y/N put on one of the many dresses that Eliza went out and got her

"   Y/N I'm sorry" "it's ok it wasn't your fault" " but If I" "pip you couldn't have done anything plus your doing something no one else has done before" "what" "you took care of me" Y/N layed her head back on Philips chest and Philip went back to...

and Philip got changed once again in the bathroom. The two went downstairs for breakfast that eliza prepared after eating they all hear the door open "hello is anyone home" Eliza looked at the children and nodded her head towards the door " yeah we're here" the four met in the middle of the house Eliza hugged Alex, Alex then kissed Eliza hand he then went up to Philip and gave him a hug while noticing Y/N "Y/N?" He starred in shock sure when Thomas gave him the key he knew it was a slave and he recognised the name but he never thought it would be her Y/N was also surprised he recognised her "hi" Alex walked over and kissed her hand "well you look different" "you two mr Hamilton" "please call me Alex , Alexander ,the best man in the world" Eliza and Philip just rolled their eyes while Y/N laughed only then did Eliza realise " wait this is Y/N you were talking about a couple years ago" "yep that's the one" "well I would never have guessed" "anyway welcome to the family Y/N" Alex said with a smile "thank you Alex although I'm not sure I would be considered 'family' as such what are you talking about" "well that's the most rubbish I've ever heard and I can bet your in what 3 years time you two will be all smooches smooches" Alex said making kissy faces "hell nah it will be way less than 3 years more like 2 months" " wanna bet" "yeah" "mother father I would really appreciate if you didn't have a bet on whether me and Y/N will be courting soon or not so we will leave now and we're going for a walk" "we are?" "you are?" "Yep come on" as the two walked out the door Eliza and Alex shouted "Our ship is sailing" Philip just rollled his eyes as they Left the main house gate "sorry about them" "don't worry so where are we going"  "just a walk round town" Philip said as he took her hand in his "ok" after walking a while round town they decided to walk a different way back well mor elite Phillip did Y/N had no clue where she was going as the walked over a wee stone bridge at the very end of town some one walked past them well didn't get quite past them as soon as Y/N saw them she looked down and removed herself from Phillip and steeped back gasping Phillip hadn't seen the person yet as he was looking at Y/N he confusedly looked back at her only looking forward when a voice said "hamilton jr hi" "Thomas good evening" Philip said holding in all his rage "I see you've dressed up Y/N" "no I haven't dressed her up she put on some actual cloths instead of a sheet looking thing she's not a doll to to dressed up "but Philip if I may give you some advice that dress won't be easy to rip of" "it doesn't need to be" one of Thomas's friends held Philip as Thomas walked over to Y/N she knew he was coming but didn't do anything she couldn't "hey get away from her" "ummmm no I actually still have legal ownership of her scoring to this paper" Y/N was shocked she was still his property she forgot about the papers if she were to be Philips he had to sign to it clearly he hadn't "now slave tell me have you been addressing me wrong this whole time you've been at Hamilton's" she didn't respond she knew better Jefferson smirked "you may speak" "hey stop stop your gunna mess her brain up again Y/N you don't need permission to speak your a human" "oh but she does" "so?" y/N knew again rule 45 if you are given permission to speak but someone interrupts you have to be given permission again "hmmm I taught you well you may speak" "yes master" "bad slave"  Thomas hit her so she stumbled to the ground he then kicked her all while Philip was still struggling "stop stop please" the kicking Went on and on for about 5 minutes but felt like 5 years to Y/N Thomas even got his belt out and whipped her just then Hercules and Lafayette heard the screaming of there godchild and ran over "Jefferson stop what the hell are you doing" "she mine I can do what I want" "just let Y/N go" they two had also and many encounters with the girl "you know you gave her to Philip come on" "no" "how about we pay you to stop hurting her and let our godchild go" "fine 100" Thomas said holding out his hand the two gave 50 each and Thomas and his friend left Y/N was on the floor not moving Philip went over don't touch her Philip" "why not laff" "she looks really hurt and if you pick her up wrong you could do worse herc you pick her up" "ok" Hercules picked her up Y/N went limp on his arms as they all rushed back to the Hamilton residence.