53| Survivor

Slightly Explicit, read with caution for the first 1k words lol

*Demi's POV*

"God damnit!" I yelled, rolling off of Nick's naked body.

"Demi, it's okay" Nick quickly reassured me but I shook my head, crawling off his bed and locking myself in the bathroom.

My stomach turned and I emptied the contents into the toilet, now sitting on the floor as I cried.

"Demetria, open the door" Nick said from behind the locked door.

"Go away"

"Demi"

"I SAID GO AWAY"

"God damnit Demi, no! We're not doing this again! Open the door so I can see you please"

"I don't want you to see me!"

"Baby I don't think any less of you. Please my love, open the door"

"Go away!"

"Demetria"

"GO AWAY!"

"Demi"

"NICK I SWEAR TO GOD"

"You're going to wake the children. Please open the door. You're beautiful love, I promise"

"Go away!"

"Demi-"

"NO!"

"Fine"

I heard him walk away and I just cried. I felt like I was covered in shame, and no amount of showers would get the gross feeling off my body.

Before I knew the bathroom door opened and I groaned, resting my head against my arms that were draped on the toilet.

"Come here pretty girl" He cooed and I shook my head. "It's okay Demi. You're not alone. Please get up off the floor so I can make you feel good"

"No"

"Demi"

"I'm sorry" I cried and he sighed, crouching down next to me.

"You did nothing wrong baby"

"I fucked up and I'm sorry!"

"Stand up. I want to show you something and I love you, but you're clsumy as fuck so I'm not even going to try and pull you up"

"Are you calling me fat?"

"Did I say you were fat anywhere in that sentence?"

I shook my head.

"Then no. I'm not calling you fat. Now get you ass off my bathroom floor so I can make you have the best damn orgasm of your life"

"I'm fucking broken and ruined! I can't cum! Send me back to the fucking treatment center" I cried and he laughed at me which only made me cry harder.

"You'll cum, I promise you that. Now get up off my floor before I take you right here"

"No" I grumbled and he laughed, walking over towards his bathroom cabinet. "What do you have?" I asked as he turned around, something black in his hand.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked and I nodded, confused. "Do you trust me?" He asked and I nodded slowly, even more confused. "Are you comfy on the floor or do you want to go back to our bed?"

"What do you mean?"

"We're going to go play and make you cum so hard that you're seeing stars, come up gorgeous. Up off the floor. As much as I love to fuck you from behind, you're pregnant and I want you as comfy as possible. Come on, up you go"