31.

Warning +18 (you can skip on this chapter if you aren't into smut)

As soon as they reach at Yibo's car. Zhan starting to be naughty. Yibo is inserting the key in the key hole when Xiao Zhan sit in his lap.

"Oooh. Zhan-ge what are you doing? " Yibo ask and click his tongue when he smell Zhan addictive fragrance. Zhan sandalwood scent back again.

"Who did this to your handsome face?" Zhan ask and slightly caress Yibo's bruise. Yibo groan when he felt pain. He's shock when Zhan started kissing him since he can't control his lust to Zhan anymore he let Zhan kiss him and start biting Zhan lowerlip. They both moan when Zhan starting grinding and him sucking Zhan's tongue.

"Ahhhh Yibo I w-want you" Zhan said between his moan when they break their kiss and still continue grinding in Yibo's hardness.

"Ahhh. Zhan-ge not here. W-when we go home" Yibo said but Zhan is really needy right now.

"Yibo please" Zhan pleaded and Yibo curse. He then kiss Zhan again. Just a quick move Yibo found themselves satisfying their lust. Zhan is now riding on Yibo shaft and start moving his hips up and down even though they can't move properly because lack of space. And Yibo so frustrated right now he can't thrust Zhan hardly. So he let Zhan move and riding his hardness.

"Ahhhhh." Zhan moan and hold Yibo's shoulder while continue his doing. Yibo kiss Zhan lips once again. He suck and bite Zhan lowerlips and move his kiss to Zhan collar bone leaving some kiss marks, sucking and licking.. Zhan let a loud moan when he felt that he is about to come.

"Y-yibooo. I'-I am c-comiiiing" Zhan said Yibo adjusted his seat to give the both of them a little space and when he got a nice space  Yibo started to thrust Zhan faster.

"Fuck Yibo. Ahhhhhh~ " Zhan while hold Yibo's shoulder because he's at his peak. 3 more thrust of Yibo in fast speed until Zhan came. They both breath heavily and falls their sweat.

"Ge let's continue this to our condo" Yibo said in his husky voice. Once Zhan gets back from his sit and they fix themselves. Yibo drive his car faster. As they reach inside Yibo's room. Yibo remove Zhan clothes including his quickly and hovering Zhan he then start kissing Zhan lips while rubbing his hardness to Zhan hardness.

"Ahhh. Fuck. Y-yibooo" Zhan moan loudly and pulled Yibo's hair. He don't know what to do he is going crazy now because of Yibo best work where in he is stroking his c*ck meanwhile Yibo's tongue is busy playing on his nipple. Until he came in Yibo's hand.

"Y-yiboo slower ahhhhh~" Zhan complain when Yibo started to thrust him faster and deeper that could it reach now in his stomach.

"Ahhh. Fuck Zhan-ge. You're still so tight. " Yibo moan and bite his lowelip and continue thrusting Zhan ass in a faster motion. "Ahh. Shit. I love you Zhan" he added.

"I-I love you too ahhhh~" Zhan replied and can't stop moaning due to pleasure he is feeling right now. They did it for more rounds. Until Zhan panting and lose his conscious. Yibo get up to get a wet towel and clean Xiao Zhan.

"I love you so much Zhan-ge" Yibo said when he's done cleaning him. He kiss Zhan's forehead and decide to lay beside Zhan. He then hugs Zhan tightly and drifted to sleep.

As Zhan open his eyes. He blush hardly when he remember what happened last night. He couldn't imagine to have s*x in the car but it happened last night.

"Shit what a pervert person I am last night. Begging for this thing" he mumble and bite his lower lip. He stare at Yibo who is still sleeping peacefully.

"Even when you're asleep. You're still frowning" Zhan said and touch Yibo's eyebrows and slightly rub it the reason to Yibo sudden move. Zhan thought that Yibo will wake up now but he still in a deep sleep. He peck a kiss on Yibo's lip and notice Yibo bruise. He can't remember why Yibo had this bruise he'll ask Yibo about this when he woke up. Zhan decide to get up to cook for their breakfast. But first he take his bath.