50.

Meanwhile outside after their talk Cheng excuse himself first to go inside in Zhan's room and he spotted them hugging each other. Cheng make a sad smile of Zhan's condition. When they feel Cheng presence they broke their hug.

"Zhan I know you still recovering from coma. I don't want seeing you hurt by telling the truth away from the things what's inside your mind but we need too coz I don't want you  to suffered this. " Cheng snorted. Zhan understand Cheng wants even they fought a lot he really is happy to have Cheng as his brother in his life. Cheng always annoys and tease him but Cheng really love him and always cares for him. When Zhan remember what Cheng told him, he can't help it but to ask this one.

"Cheng how did I know Yibo? why did you said I've only saw him twice?" Zhan ask immediately. Cheng let a deep sigh before he answer Zhan.

"Oh the first time you saw Yibo is when he is a kid. He was my schoolmate in kindergarten you saw our graduation picture. And the second one is when you saw him in my phone. Not in my gallery. It was in our school page there was post in our page greeting a condolence of Yibo's lost. So I spotted you that time staring blankly at my phone when  I saw you holding my phone I snatch my phone right away. And you tease me if I keep a secret inside my phone on why I acted like that then suddenly you change the topic and telling me you get sad of Yibo's death. I tease you also telling that you have crush on him but you said you don't have " Zhan only listening to Cheng.

When Zhan remember Seungyoun and Cheng Xiao he also ask Cheng.

"Do you know Seungyoun and Cheng Xiao? " Zhan ask. Cheng nod.

"How did I know them too? " Zhan ask again.

"Cheng Xiao and Seungyoun actually and Yibo are my schoolmates when we are kindergarten. I tell you out of the blue about them when Cheng Xiao go in our school. I was so stun how Cheng  Xiao really change into " Cheng don't know if he will continue because Ziyi is now staring at him and making frown face. Zhan follow Cheng gaze.

"Okay no need to tell me in details" The only Zhan said afraid that this two will end up fighting because of his confusion of what really happened.

He try to recall how did he know Yibo and what happened before he got into coma.

(Suddenly flashback 2 years ago)

After Zifan and Zhan  fighting and  and him end up beating again because he is asking for Zifan whereabouts which Zifan refuse him to tell it and he even get a threat from Zifan. He decided not to go to Yunmeng neglect his duty and stay to Jiang mansion. When Zhan experience abuse to Zifan his feelings for him is slowly fading but he don't know why he can't break Zifan and choose to be with him even their relationship is really toxic. Maybe because he still have this hope that Zifan treatment to him will back the first time when they're on their first week of dating.

When Zhan reach at Jiang mansion, it's quiet if it's weekdays everyone isn't here because of work and Cheng school. Zhan rush to their kitchen and get a glass of water and choose to sit because he felt his stomach is aching from beaten by Zifan. When he silently sitting at their dinning table he  notice Cheng cellphone that is open. He think Cheng left his phone. He get his phone to call Jili but when he saw his phone is running out of battery he don't have a choice but to grab Cheng cellphone to call Jili to inform Cheng that he left his phone on their house. As he hold Cheng phone he saw a picture. A handsome guy wearing a racer costume. He didn't have a chance to read what's the whole caption written because someone grab the phone to make Zhan jump in shock.

"Shit. You scared me" Zhan complain and hit Cheng.

"Awww. What was that for?!. Aren't am I the one who will hit you because you're invading my privacy? " Cheng hiss and rub his shoulder who hit by Zhan's hand.

"Why are you scared? are you hiding something hmm? " Zhan said in his accuse tone. Cheng only rolled his eyes. "Anyway is that your schoolmate?. He is so young to be dead" he added.

When Cheng heard the sadness of Zhan voice he started to tease him.

"Woah you have crush on him? " Cheng ask.

"Duhh. I don't have. Even he is handsome I don't have crush on him" Zhan utter.

"You found him handsome? even his eyes are the only you can see? " Cheng ask.

"Yeah. But I don't have crush on him. Okay?" Zhan said.

"Okay as you said. Remember before our graduation pic? that you saw. He is the one who is my schoolmate when I was kindergarten. He change really well" Cheng said. Zhan only nod because he can't remember if Cheng really told him it before. "Even Cheng Xiao and Seungyoun." he added.

"Who are they? " Zhan ask.

"Oh they're also my schoolmate. And supposed to be Yibo's friend too. Cheng Xiao really gorgeous now she visited our school a few days ago. I couldn't believe she glow up like that from a chubby down to a hot chic look at this one" And Cheng saw Cheng Xiao profile the caption before and after. "The glow-up right? and this is Seungyoun. He always commented every Cheng Xiao post". Cheng snorted. Hearing how Cheng praise Cheng Xiao Zhan raise his eyebrows. "Oh my ugly brother don't get me wrong I don't like her. Yibo or Seungyoun might kill me. I don't know who's Cheng Xiao boyfriend of this two if Yibo or Seungyoun I always see them 3 always" Cheng utter which Zhan only nod.

End of flashback

And there he go Zhan remember it and now he became more sad. Half of him is now believing that him and Yibo didn't meet physically that the happy memories they shared that time was only cause by his own imagination but another part of him don't want to believe because he knows Yibo won't do this to him, Yibo won't leave him like this. If it's true that he is suffering a maladaptive daydreaming and everything happens between him and Yibo was only because of his own imagination that he is the one who created on it and not really happened in real life he would really choose having this. He would choose to be with Yibo in his imagination not with this in real world aside from he can't see Yibo. No one will believe that Yibo is his and they love each other.

"Can you leave me for the meantime?. I want to be alone" Zhan request. At first Ziyi is hesitant but with the help of Cheng they left for the meantime.

"If you need something, you can use that one" Ziyi point her finger on the announcement board. Zhan nod as a response and when they left. Zhan started crying.

"Yibo, why we need to experience like this?. What did I do in my past life to suffered this kind of pain? . Why can't I be happy?. Yibo where are you? d-do you find me crazy right now for making our love story in my imagination , do we really met on my apartment......are you in pain right now too? "

"I am" Zhan shock when he heard a familiar voice. He widen his eyes when he saw Yibo standing infront of him.

"Y-Yibo? . Yibo you're here?, you're alive? o-or it is m-my ima-imagination again?." Zhan said between his sob. Yibo look at Zhan and let a sad smile. Yibo shake his head.

"Yes I am here Zhan-ge. And it is not your imagination anymore, but I am not alive, and yes we met that time on your apartment but I am already a ghost and  now that you recover from coma it's time for you to let me go." Yibo hardly utter this. Hearing what Yibo said right now felt pang in Xiao Zhan heart.