Chapter 1: Meeting my mates

A/N: Pick an outfit above

You POV

My mother and I are heading out to meet one of her friends- I mean best friend and his husband and their adopted daughter and her mates.

when they arrive and are going inside the restaurant.

I had smelled something amazing (Because of what you are your you have heightened senses and the fact that you are royalty you can smell your mates just like your parents) it did not take me long to say "Mates" I had said loud enough for my mother to hear "Well princess lets go see who it is" my mother said and we both walked inside I followed her to a big table filled with people and sat down "Hello I am Zendyay Shadowangel and this is my daughter Y/n Shadowangel" my mother introduced us and the others did as well after a while we had to leave I had asked "Mother can my mates come for a sleepover so we can get to know each other more" everyone was shocked except my mother "Yes they can" She had turned to ava's dads and they both nodded yes (I know ava lives in an apartment by herself but your mom asked for permission since ava's dads know about your family being apart of the mafia and wanted to know if it was ok for her to come) "Okay then we shall be heading off it is getting late" my mother said and ava waved goodbye to her dads and we were off when we arrive at our mansion "You live here!" ava yelled in awe at were we live "You will be living here in a few days" I said looking at them "What do you me we'll be living here in a few days" ava asked confused "Ava all of you are my mates" she hit her face in realization when we are inside I said something that cought them of guard "What are you damose doing here" I took of my shoes and jacket (if you had one on) and turn to them "How did you know we were damose" I look them dead in the eye and said "I mean when your a princess and soon to be queen of heaven and hell you know a lot of stuff" They were shoecked again "And I know how to help you with your problem" Noi ran up to me and hugged me 'He is so fucking cute!' "You can!" he said with hopefullnes in his eyes "Yes I can but I need to spend time with my mates first."

It has been 2 hours and we are now watching socky the sock puppet and Noi made the most adorable face I have ever seen so I did this "You so fucking cute" I said and fell to the ground with a thud Noi ran to me crying and I jolted up so dame fast, not even the flash could do the same, I grabbed him and put him on my lap "Hey see I'm fine" I said cupping his face "Really" he asked and I nodded I hugged him and mouth to ava Is he always like this she mouthed a yes in return Noi had fallen asleep since I was robing his back "Ok it is getting late we should go and sleep we have a lot to discuss tomorrow" I told them and they agreed Rhys asked "Where will we be sleeping" I simply replied saying "With me" all except Rhys Noi and Asch turned redder than a tomato "No we are not doing that..yet" I stuped then continued "But anyways we should sleep now." they nodded and wen't to bed in my room.

Timeskip in the morning.

I had woken up first and made breakfast for everyone after a while that came down and ate "Wow your cooking is amazing even more amazing than lady grandma!" all of my mates nod in agreement "I got all of your chokers while you were sleeping" I said and my dad said, "You are just like your mother" he said and my mother and I said "Hey!" and everyone else laughed "When you'll are finished meet me in my room" my mates all said Yes ma'am."

Timeskip to when they are in your room

When they came in I told them to "Sit down" and they obeyed I handed them each a Choker Noi and Ava had some struggle so I asked them "Do you need some help?" "Yes, please" I helped them put there's on "The only time you can tack them of is when I say so or when you feel uncomfortable," I told them and they were ok with it. We were talking and having fun when my mom called me I left my room with the others following right behind me "Yes mom" "We have another mission" She started walking to our basement where all of our equipment is "What are we dealing with" I asked sitting down in one of the chairs close to the Camrose "Someone is planning to assassinate the president" Dad said ad pulled up all of the info that I needed "Ok what is the event" "It's a ball" I nearly choked on my spit "Does that mean I have to wear a dress" I looked hopeful but then it all disappeared "Yes princess you have to wear a dress" My dad said "Nope your not making our daughter wear a dress" "Yeah!" I said agreeing to what  my mother said "If you do this I will give 2 buckets full of sweet and sawer candy with any mangas you want" That made me change my mind fast "Ok I'm wearing the dress" "Um what is going on" shit I forgot they were here since they already know what I'm going to do might as well tell them "We are the Shadowangel family the top mafia family that exists."