Chapter 3

When we were inside I scanned the arena and when nothing came up I used my ease and nose to smell and see any sigh of magic and I did they smelled like Damose so I told Leif "Leif there is another Damose here" when I said that he was shocked "What I thought we were the only ones sent here" He said and I kept looking around for the target and I spot the "Well when we get the target we'll get the Damose" I said facing him and he nodded I pulled Leif towards the target I lightly press my ear please and say "We got the target in sight" "Okay we are sending the police your way now" Alex said I spray a sleeping gas on the target and they went to sleep although I would love a fight we still need to get the Damose I called one of the guards and told them about the target and told them  to watch them until the Police arrive after I did that I nodded at Leif signifying that we are going after the Damose, I picked up her sent and we went after them when we found they were a she, "Alice what are you doing here!" Leif said half shouting "Well I came here to see my fiance Asch" She said and I looked at him with the wtf face "I'll explain when we get back" "You better" I said and I grabbed her and took her to the limo I pushed her in and said, "Leif stay with her" He nodded and I left when I reached the guard I left the target with they police had arrived I walked up to the officer in charge "Ms. Morningstar good to see you again" "It's good to see you too Mr. Max" I say and we shook hands "Where is the assassin" he said and I say "Follow me" I led him to the assassin and he called some of his officers to take them away "Well I see you have found your mates" Mr. Max says "Yeah I have, anyway I have to go now see you around" said walking away and waving when I entered the limo I told the diver to take us home.

Timeskip

I opened the door and let the others in we went to the living room and everyone was there when Alice saw Asch she screamed his name and tried to hug him I teleported him to my said and she fell on the couch "Explain" I said "Well my parents had made an arranged marriage before I was even born when I found out I didn't want to do it and when I found my mates I told my parent but they still did not call it off and here we are" Asch said and I was beyond pissed I grabbed the chocker ring and pulled him close to my face "Well then we will be going to Damose sooner than expected we leave tomorrow, mom and you show her her room please" I said and left with my mates following me.

A/N

I'll stop here because the next chapter will be spicey.😏